:Thirty-Five:

This chapter is literally just a filler because I have no ideas someone motivate me to write this Please and thank. I also put this here because I had these really cute ideas and I didn't really have anywhere to put them so this chapter is basically just a trash pile oh well ~Andrew

   "Joe, what kind of cookies do you want to make?" Andy asked as he and Joe stooped into Joe's kitchen.

   Joe's mom wasn't home so the boys were free to do what they wanted -which included playing their music too loud and unsafe cooking- so they decided to use that to their advantage.

"I don't know. I don't even know how to bake cookies." Joe said, lightly mouthing along to the song playing in the background.

"That's cute. Come on, I've got this." Andy giggled, pecking Joe's lips and pulling him over to the pantry.

   Andy dug through the pantry, pulling out various flours and spices as Joe sat criss-cross on the kitchen island. Andy grabbed a bowl and set it next to Joe on the kitchen island, instantly putting specific stuff into it.

"I feel like I should help." Joe commented, jumping off of the counter and standing next to Andy.

"What first, boss?" Joe joked and Andy looked up at Joe and giggled.

"Well first you should add about 2 cups of flour and then we can mix everything together." Andy said sweetly, handing Joe a cup and a giant bag of flour.

Joe fumbled around with the flour until most of it had finally gotten into the bowl as Andy sat back and giggled at his boyfriends struggles.

"Okay I did it, I think." Joe said finally and Andy praised him with a quick kiss.

"I'm so proud. Anyway, do you want to mix?" Andy asked, handing the mixer over to Joe.

Joe nodded eagerly and set the mixer in the bowl, turning it into a low setting and moving the ingredients together. Joe felt like he was doing great until he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist and start moving up his chest as he felt kisses being pressed on his neck.

"W-what are you doing there, babe?" Joe stuttered, desperately trying to ignore the soft hands roaming his body.

"You're doing so good and I wanted to thank you for your help." Andy chuckled lowly, moving a hand down and slapping Joe's ass before pressing a sloppy kiss to Joe's cheek and scampering into the living room to change the song.

Joe took a silent moment to recollect himself -and calmly try to get rid of his growing hard-on in his pants- and finished putting the cookies onto a pan and put them in the oven.

Joe smirked and quickly snuck into the living room and noticed Andy's back turned to him. Joe slowly crept up to Andy and pounced onto Andy's back as soon as he was close enough.

   "Get down mister president!" Joe shouted, pulling Andy to the ground and rolling on top of Andy's torso. (A/N: Me and my friends used to do this all the time and I thought it was really cute watching my friend and his boyfriend do it for some reason idk it was really precious to me)

   "What the hell, Joe." Andy laughed, looking up at Joe admirably.

   "I'm protecting you." Joe exclaimed.

   "Nerd."

   "Cool nerd." Joe corrected, standing up and grabbing Andy's hand to pull him up as well.

They waltzed up to Joe's room and Andy eyes gazed around the floor until his eyes stooped past Joe's guitar and fell upon what looked like a trumpet case.

"You play the trumpet?" Andy asked, pointing at the case and looking over at Joe.

"What? Oh yeah I'm in band, if you didn't know." Joe giggled, walking over to the case and setting it on his lap as he sat himself on the edge of his bed.

Andy sat next to him as he watched Joe opens the case and put the trumpet together. Once together, Joe put the piece up to his mouth and started pressing down keys in an order that emitted a beautiful jazz tune. (A/N: I am really passionate about band and band music omg)

Andy looked up with a glimmer in his eyes, silently gawking at how cute Joe looked with his cheeks puffed slightly and his lips scrunched together. Andy was in band too, a percussionist actually, but he never really thought much about how mesmerizing other instrument could truly be. Or maybe it was mesmerizing because it was Joe playing.

   "Wanna try?" Joe asked, handing the instrument over to Andy.

   Andy reluctantly put the instrument up to his lips and looked over at Joe for instruction.

"Just put your lips together and doot." Joe giggled.

Andy suppressed a laugh and did as Joe instructed, the instrument buzzing in his hands as he did so. He pressed down on the keys and smiled into the mouthpiece as the instrument changed tones.

"This so so cool what the fuck." Andy giggled, handing the instrument back over to Joe.

"Yeah, I'd like to think of myself as quite the dooter." Joe commented, putting the instrument away.

"Dooter?" Andy asked.

"It's an inside joke between me and some other band friends." Joe smiled.

"My god, you're bizarre." Andy laughed, wrapping his arms around Joe's neck and pulling him in for a kiss.