5. Eating Pasta

Hey again! I got round to posting another part of this story again so I hope you enjoy it! I also have a question for people who read these (please tell me if you do read these as well, thank you if you do) notices at the beginning of every chapter. I was wondering if you wanted me to post two or more stories at once. It'd be fun to have different stories going on at the same time but it depends whether you, the readers, want me to do that! If it's a yes, then the next story on the list was England. Please answer truthfully, I don't mind if the idea doesn't settle well with you.

But have fun reading and I hope you enjoy!

---

Your eyes slowly opened, you tried to remember how you got here. You were at Feliciano's house, on his couch. You slowly sat up and yawned as you rubbed your eyes. You could hear Feliciano humming a tune in the kitchen, and you could smell something delicious cooking. Was that pasta? He did say he was going to cook you some when you were patched up.

You gazed at your bandaged arms. He'd gone so far just to help you. At that moment, Feliciano walked through the kitchen door frame, carrying two plates of pasta. He smiled at you as he saw you were awake and walked towards you.

"Ciao (F/N)! Did you have a good sleep?" He said cheerfully. You tried to give him a cheerful smile back, but yours couldn't compare to his. Feliciano set the plates of pasta on the nearby table.

"Yeah.. I had a good sleep, thanks." You said, you just had a nagging feeling in your mind that you were just a burden to him. Feliciano's smile dropped.

"What's wrong, bella?" He asked sitting down next to you on the couch. Looks like you couldn't hide anything from him. You sighed.

"I.. You've done so much for me, yet I've done nothing in return.." You dipped your head. "I'm just being a burden.." Feliciano looked at you for a while, but quickly brought light to the situation by giving you one of his smiles.

"No no no! I don't mind, I like taking care of you, bella! And we're friends right? I'll be able to see you more now! And plus, my brother's in Spain right now, so it gets lonely here." He said cheerfully. Your cheeks flushed red slightly. True, you wanted to see him more too, and it made you happy that he felt the same way.

"O-Oh, thank you Feli.." You said, silently cursing your stutters. Your stomach rumbled and your face turned even more red, while Feliciano just laughed.

"You're hungry? Would you like some pasta?" He said grabbing the two plates from the table and offering one to you. You managed to smile properly this time and gladly took the plate. It smelled delicious, and you'd never tasted his cooking before. He'd already started digging into his, so you grabbed a fork and started to eat yours too. Your eyes widened as you took the first bite.

"Mm! This is delicious!" You exclaimed out loud in complete awe. Why hadn't he told you he was such a good cook?! This was even better than the cafés pasta! Feliciano looked at you and grinned.

"Ve~ You really think so, bella?" He asked. You enthusiastically nodded your head.

"Yeah! Why didn't you tell me you could cook this good?!" You said taking a few more bites. He smiled widely.

"Grazie bella!" He said joyfully. After a plate of pasta, you would of asked for seconds, though you already felt you had been too much of a burden, so after a nice conversation, it had started to get dark. You were tired as well, which Feliciano had noticed and suggested you both go to bed. He led you upstairs and into the spare room, which was next door to his.

"If you need anything, then I'm just next door, okay?" He said, taking a couple of steps back. You nodded your head.

"Y-yeah okay, thank you Feli, good night!" You said. He gave you one last smile and bounded of to his own room, returning your goodnight.

"Buona Notte, bella!" With that he closed the door to his room and left you to get some sleep. You closed the door to the spare room, got changed into some spare clothes Feliciano has given you, and went to bed. The pillows were soft, and you hadn't slept on a mattress like this in ages. It was just so comfortable. Your eyes started to droop, though you couldn't stop thinking about Feliciano. He smile, his voice, everything, it just gave you this weird fluttery feeling in your stomach.

You were falling in love.

You couldn't help but smile to yourself as you though about his own smile, and it ended up being the last thing you thought of before drifting off into a deep slumber.

---

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry if it was a little short I think the next chapter is a longer one since I had to combine two chapters together to make it. Before I leave, I want to mention I'm going to be changing a few of my stories so instead of the title being something like 'Italy X Abused! Reader - Chapter 2' it'll actually have a chapter title, since that's what a lot of writers do. When I get the time I'll also correct mistakes though that'll require for me not to be lazy and to do something for once ;-; It'll take a while.

I hope you enjoyed, feedback is appreciated! Good bye!