7. Date

Hey guys! Sorry I had to delete some parts of this story because I messed the posting of the parts, but I'm fixing it now so please be patient, thank you!

Sorry for any spelling or grammar errors in the part and thank you for reading!

---

It had been about a week that you'd stayed at Feliciano's house, and by now you'd gotten used to a couple of things. First, you'd eat pasta a lot, in fact your eat more in general since Feliciano loved cooking, and you loved eating it. Second, hugs. It wasn't a bad thing, you liked hugs from Feliciano. Though, he'd sometimes surprise you with his random hugs from behind and things like that.

You never have to sleep alone at night either. You'd either have a nightmare and go to Feliciano's room, or Feliciano would get lonely in his own bed and come crawling into yours. But it did surprise you the first time you woke up in your own bed to find Feli snuggled next to you.

Though you couldn't help but notice that, whenever he hugged you or even just smiled, you had a weird fluttery feeling in your chest. But then, Feliciano also felt the same. He enjoyed seeing your smile, and wanted to make you smile more.

Both you and him, loved each other, you just didn't know each others feelings.

Feliciano had asked for advice from Francis on what to do, but that wasn't much use since all he got was 'Why not show her your butt?' So he decided to take the matter into his own hands, he'd just ask you on a date. The first place he though of was the café. It was were you'd met, and they had good pasta. He'd planned it all out in his head, now he just had to ask you. Easier said than done..

You were just sat in the front room, sat on the couch reading a book. Feliciano had been acting weird all day, he'd start talking to you, saying he wanted to ask a question, but then would run away half way though it. He walked up to you again, and nervously twiddled his fingers as he started talking. Normally he was able to talk to girls no problem, but you were different.

"H-Hey (F/N)?" He stuttered. You placed the bookmark back in your book and placed it down on the arm of the chair, waiting to hear half a question, and then to be left confused as he ran away. But that wasn't the case this time.

"Yeah?" You hummed.

"C-Can I ask you something?" He asked, thought he already was asking you something.

"Sure." You said.

"I was wondering if you-" He cut himself off as if he were about to run away again, but cleared his throat and continued. "-If you'd like to go the café again?" You were a little surprised. Why was he so nervous about that?

"Oh, sure. When?" You asked.

"Urm.. T-Tonight? Yeah, tonight! Okay bye!" He said quickly rushing off back upstairs to him room. You wanted to know why he was so nervous, but it didn't take that long for you to realise why. You felt your cheeks flush red.

He'd just asked you on a date.

---

Sorry it's so short, but I've posted two parts at once so I hope that makes up for it, thank you for reading and goodbye!