End

Here's the last part to the story, once again I'm sorry I messed up some posting but I've fixed it now! Thank you for all the nice comments and faves and I hope I continue to make more stories soon! Thanks for reading and enjoy!

---

It was getting darker and darker and it was almost time for your date with Feliciano. You lived in the same house as him but you hadn't seen him since earlier when he'd asked you. But you had to get ready. You took a shower, dried and styled your hair and searched through your wardrobe to find something to wear. It took you a while, but eventually you decided to wear a (F/C) dress with matching shoes, and some of your mother's old jewellery that you'd managed to keep hold of and hide away from your Ex when you were living with him.

You sighed as you sat in front of the mirror, thousands of thoughts racing through your head. Did you look good enough? What if the date ended up being awkward? What if it all just went wrong? You sighed again, adjusting your hair one last time. Glancing over at the clock, it had just hit 7:00, Feliciano hadn't really given a time, he'd just said 'tonight', so you didn't really know what to do.

But the knock at the door answered your question. You quickly stood up and took a deep breath before answering it. Feliciano stood at the door wearing a suit with his eyes closed, as usual.

"Hey (F/N)! Are you ready to go?" He asked opening his eyes. He looked as if he were about to say something else, but then stopped and just stared at you. You instantly started worrying.

"D-Does the dress look bad? I can go change if you want.." You managed to stutter out as you turned around to go back. But he quickly grabbed your hand to make you stop.

"No." He smiled brightly at you with a faint blush on his cheeks. "It looks really beautiful on you." He said, making your face go even more red. But you were relieved that the dress looked good.  Now you just had to be a good enough date, which you though was going to be a hard thing. But actually it was surprisingly easy, you just had to be yourself.

Once you started walking out the house, down the lit up street, and into the café, both of you were talking like you were everyday. It was just like when you used to meet up, except this time, you didn't have to worry about any curfews. Once you'd sat down, the usual waiter came and asked you what you wanted to eat, and of course, both of you asked for pasta. The meal was good, and the conversation went along smoothly. Everything carried on going smoothly until you spotted something from the corner of your eye. You paused mid conversation with Feliciano and squinted your eyes to get a better look at the figure in the distance. Once you could confirm who it was, your heart sank.

It was him, your boyfriend.

But he wasn't alone. He was with another girl.

"Bella? Are you okay?" You turned your head to meet Feliciano's worried gaze. You gazed back towards your ex-boyfriend.

"M-My boyfriend's over there.." You mumbled just loud enough for him to hear. His eyes widened and he glanced over his shoulder, not to attract to much attention, and caught a glance of him. He wasn't sure what to do. Would he approach you if he saw you? If he did Feliciano wouldn't let him lay a hand on you, no matter what.

"Was I never worth anything to him to begin with?" He turned his back around upon hearing your slightly wobbly voice. Your eyes had filled with tears and you lip was quivering.

"What do you mean bella?" Feliciano asked gently.

"Was I that easily replaceable with another girl?" You mumbled wiping your eyes with your hand. "He's having fun with her, more than he ever did with me. He's treating her better, so was I really that bad of a girlfriend?" You asked. Feliciano was quick to stand up from his chair and comfort you with a hug.

"No no no! You were never a bad girlfriend! You're kind and beautiful! It's just he couldn't see that." He told you with a soft voice; hugging you tightly, while rubbing circles on your back with his hand. "I could never replace you with anyone (F/N). Don't forget that. He didn't deserve you." He smiled warmly and you could resist smiling back. You sniffled and nodded your head.

"Thank you Feliciano.." The rest of the evening went unhitched and you assumed that your ex would leave you alone now he had another girl to love. What he didn't know was you had a new boyfriend to love too.

Soon it had gotten late, and the café was closing, so you had to leave. But before both of you went home, Feliciano suggested you take a walk. You were a little confused, but you agreed. So now, both of you were strolling though the lit park. The sky was clear, so the stars were on full view. Feliciano glanced at you slightly, before cautiously intertwining his hand with yours. At first you felt nervous, but relaxed as the walk went on. Then Feliciano started to speak after a couple of minutes of silence.

"Hey (F/N)?" He said, keeping his gaze forwards. You gave a small hum in response. "I'm glad the café was full that day." He said with a smile, turning his head to meet your gaze, making you blush. But you smiled back, understanding what he meant. The day you met him, the café was full. If it wasn't, you definitely would've sat by yourself, and still would've been a victim of abuse, possibly with no escape.

"Me too." You hummed. Feliciano stopped, grabbing hold of your other hand making you stop along with him. He stroked your hand lightly with one of his fingers and gazed down before looking up into your eyes, as if trying to gather the courage to do something. His eyes were warm like always.

"Ti amo (F/N). I love you." He smiled, managing not to stutter. Your eyes widened slightly, but you gradually smiled back, feeling tears fill your eyes. You leant forward and closed the distance between both yours and Feliciano's lips. He stiffened at first, but quickly settled into it, wrapping his arms round you while you did the same.

"Thank you.. I love you too.."

---

I hope you guys enjoyed this story, please suggest on what country I should try and write next, maybe Norway or another Nordic? Thanks for reading and please leave a comment, I love reading them! Bye for now!