(2.4) thirteen thousand, fifty six miles

Donald Duck at 1:16 am:
Are you that really gorgeous girl by gate nine?

Maddie at 1:17 am:
Wait, are you that really handsome boy staring at me?

Donald Duck at 1:17 am:
Yes. AH OMG YOURE WALKING OVER TO ME I CANT EVEN RN

"Hi, you must be my Lucas," Maddie said smiling at Lucas. She couldn't believe she was actually meeting him.

"Yes. You're Maddie?" Lucas asked Maddie then realizing how dumb he was. Of course, she was Maddie.

"Yes," Maddie giggled. "It's so nice to meet you!"

"You too," Lucas smiled. "How is everything with Kenzie?"

"She is doing so much better," Maddie said as Lucas and her walked to baggage claim. "Thank you for letting me vent and tell my personal stuff to."

"Same," Lucas said. Lucas saw Maddie struggling top pick up her suitcase. Lucas grabbed it for her. "I got it."

"Thank you, for everything," Maddie hugged him as Lucas hugged back and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"You changed my life, in an amazing way," he said holding onto her.

"We broke the distance," Maddie smiled into his shoulder.

"Thirteen thousand, fifty six miles," they both said.

---------------
The end! Thanks for the comments, reads, adds to your library, and votes! Love u guys & hoped u enjoyed!

- jenn