Awkwardness Is EVERYWHERE!!!

Your pov:
I sat down on Zane's couch. I looked so calm and collected on the out side but inside I was fangirli'n it out like Aphmau did when Aaron kissed her.
Zane's pov:
I was in the kitchen thinking about how pretty she looked. I never really felt this way before except when I had a crush on Gene in high school. Anyway I walked into the living room with the snakes and sat down next to (your name). We talked for a while then the door bell rang AGAIN! This time it was Aphmau. She saw (your name) on the couch.
Your pov:
I was so close to completely fangirli'n it out. I swear if I meet Katelyn then I will lose it.
Aphmau's pov:
I saw a girl on the couch. I asked Zane "here there Zane... do you have a little girl friend". While really dragging it out. Then Laurance and Garroth came and said " OH NO SHE DIDN'T"!!! Then me, Garroth, and Laurance laughted about it.
Your pov:
I wasn't paying attention to what was going on because my best friend (your best friends name) was texting me.
Zane's pov:
I was going to yell then I remembered about (your name) and calmed down and just gave them THE LOOK. Luckly (your name wasn't paying any attention.
Aphmau's pov:
Once I was done teasing Zane I came in and introduced my self. And surprisingly she knew who I was and was glad to see me.
Zane's pov:
I walked (your name) out to the door and wished her a safe trip. She said "ok I have a surprize for you but you need to to close your eye". I said "ok but what is this...". Then she kissed me I opened my eye then she relesed my lips from her's then smiled and walked home then I saw Lucinda walk by and come to me. She said "well do we have a little love bird couple". I saod "why is that any of your business Lucinda". She said "WOW HEY HEY HEY!!! I was just going to give you a little position". I said "I don't need any positions to get a girlfriend and besides she just moved in I don't want to seem to desperate". Lucinda said "well ok your lose".
In the mean time your pov:
While walking home I was about to fangirl because I just kissed my YouTube crush. Then i bumped into Garroth. I said "oh sorry Garroth". He said "hey it's ok. And hey weren't you over at my little brother's house". I said "um... yeah why"? He said "well I hate to say this but I think my little brother may have a crush on you". He said while giggling. I said "um...Really"!? He said "wait do you have a crush on my little brother"! I said "why does it matter I mean once you really know him he can be really nice"! He giggled in his evil giggle. Then I said "I know your up to no good I can tell from your laugh". He mumbled something under his breath. I said "what did you say". He said "um... NOTHING". I said "ok". And gave him the look.

(Hey guys if you like this then please do vote and if you think there is something I can do better then do give it a nice comment. Please vote and I will be back in a few minutes. I will be publishing a lot of chapters today so sorry for all of the notifications and stay in tune for more chapters of fan fiction. And sorry I could not find pictures online of an reader x Zane so I got a YouTube vid of Zane x Michi.)