The Friends Date

What you need to know
Y/n=your name
E/c=eye color
H/c=hair color
Your pov:
I walked over to Zane's house. And on my way there I bumped into Vyald. He said oh hey y/n how are you doing. I said good why do you ask? Vyald said well I wanted to ask you something. I said um... what is it? Vyald said well will you go on a date with me. I said WHAT ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! Vyald said yes but if you want we can just go as friends if you want. I said Fine but it is just hanging out and YOU DO NOT TELL ANYONE ELSE GOT IT! Vyald said ok then see you at five. I said fine see you at five. With a grin on my face.
Zane's pov:
Y/n just came in she looked a little mad. I said hey what's wrong. Y/n said I'm fine. With a grin on her face.
Y/n's pov:
Zane put his hand on my shoulder and said I know there is something wrong. You can tell me. I said your brother Vyald tried to ask me out. It really annoys me. He said What! He wou... He was interrupted by Vyald and Garroth. Vyald said hey there it's five o'clock. I said What! Really! I sounded like Aphmau. Then said bye Zane I'll talk to you later. He said alright see ya.
Zane's pov:
I can't believe it my brother tried to ask y/n out!!! He knows I like her. Then Aphmau came in when I was talking to my self and said Ooooooo... someone has a crush. I said APHMAU DO YOU HAVE TO RUB IT IN AND IF YOU ARE AT LEST DON'T TELL Y/N!!! She said don't worry I wouldn't but it is funny. She giggled. Then Katelyn and Travis came in and said woo are we laughing about Zane having a crush. Aphmau said yah why. Travis said oh nothing except I want to help him ask out y/n. Everyone including me said WHAT! Travis said you herd me I want to help Zane. Aphmau said ahh that's sweet but I think me and Katelyn should handle this. Travis said ahh but I wanted to show my move on Zane in front of Katelyn. Of course Katelyn said Eww gross. That would never happen.
Y/n pov:
I was out with Vyald and Garroth. For some reason the were treating me like a person for once. We went over to the arcade. I said oh it is So on I am a master at video games. Garroth said ok it's on. Vyald said I am going to get some pizza do you guys want a slice. I said yeah. Garroth said sure why not. I was never to beating Garroth the he bumped me and made me have to catch my self witch made me let go of the joy stick. Then I push him back. He said hey no fair and giggled. I said all is fair. And if you push me then I push you being a flirty. Vyald saw me and Garroth play fighting. Then Vyald said hey do you want to go to the food court over at the mall. I said sure. Garroth said sure and hey isn't it over by Phoneix Drop High. He said yeah it is. And it sure would be nice to see the old school. I said hey that's where I went for high school. Garroth said oh wo wow when did you graduate. I said the same year as you. Nobody noticed me so nobody took me to prom so I never went. That's why you never knew me. Garroth said wow I am so sorry I never noticed you in high school. I said it's ok I mean the only reason I got strait A's is because I never had anyone to hold me back so I thank you really. Garroth said wow well I guess your welcome then.