Good boys or bad

Things you need to know:
Y/n: your name
E/c: eye color
H/c: hair color
Your pov
I was at my house sing
Love again
I can see it in your eyes
No more tears no allabies
I'm still in love with you
There's so much I gotta show
I will never let you go
but still I know for sure
Come and take me by the hand
This summer never ends
And I wanna know could you believe in love again
Please tell me now it's not the said
Cause I promise you so true
This summer belongs to you
could you be live in love again
How can I make you understand
but this I can promise you so true
This summer belongs to you
.....
This summer belongs to you
.....
Would you catch me if I fall
Crash and burn and lose it all
Tell me what to do
Cause I need you night and day.
Will you ever run away
Just one more thing to say
Come and take me by the hand
This summer never ends
And I wanna know
could you believe in love again
Please tell me now it's not the end
Cause this I promise you so true
This summer belongs in love again
How can I make you see you understand
But this I promise you so true
This summer belongs to you
.....
This summer belongs to you
.....
Zane walked in my room and said well can I take your hand with a smirk on his face. I said no you can not Mr.Romaeve. Being tessy.
He took my hand. I said
Mr.Romaeve my goodness why are you being so disrespectful. While saying that giggling. He said well I have never been a good Romaeve. As he got closer to my face. I said well if you want to play it the hard way fine. And giggled while I got closer to his face.
He said well if that's your game then fine. He leaned in and kissed me. He pushed me against the wall. I got away for a second and said are you the bad cop or am I. He said well I thought we were both the bad cops here. I giggled. And said ok fine we are both the bad cops.
I then looked deeply into his eyes and
he looked the same way into mine. Once he left I got my stuff and went to Katelyn's house.
Later at 12:00 pm.
Katelyn, Nicole, and I were playing g truth or dare. Katelyn said ok y/n truth or dare. I said um truth. Katelyn said ok do you like like Zane. I said um... yes. Then blushed so much. Nicole said well there is at lest someone who will admit there crush. Then we looked at Katelyn. And me and Nicole laughed. Katelyn said SHUT UP. I said ok. Then Kawaii-Chan busted down the door and said did Kawaii-Chan hear a ship coming. Katelyn said No Kawaii-Chan You Did Not!!! Kawaii-Chan said ahhh but I was hoping to make more ships. I said no shipping me or you get slaps and punches do you want that. Kawaii-Chan screeched then ran to her room. Katelyn said wow no one has ever done that before! I said hey I only learned from the best. Nicole said hey we should eat then go to bed. I said yeah it's getting late.
Garroth's pov:
I was at Aphmau's house because Dante, Travis, and I got into a fight so at around one Aphmau was up and she said that I could stay with her for the night. I then remembered around at two o'clock in the morning that y/n was here. So decided to do a surprise for her as well as Nicole, Katelyn, Kawaii-Chan, and of course Aphmau.
At nine o'clock in the morning. Aphmau said oh hey Garroth and yawned. And in shock said wow. Kawaii-Chan is up early. I said well she heared me cooking so I let her help with my surprise.
Your pov:
I woke up around ten and saw everyone eating breakfast and GARROTH was here! I thought man he's almost as hot as Zane. He said well guess who made breakfast for everyone. I said wow thanks and yawned. Vyald came in and said wow why is Garroth here. He said because me and some of the guys got in a fight. He said ah ok. And sat down next to me and eat. He started to flirt with me. But honestly I kind of thought it was cute. And I mean he is a major hottie. But still not as much as Zane. I then thought that Garroth was the good cop. Vyald was the neutral. And that Zane was the bad cop. Then Garroth said hey y/n can I see you for a mintute outside. I went out with him. He said hey I got a gift for you but you got to catch me for it. Meet me at your house at six. I said ok fine make me wait then the surprise just get juicier.