Bad boy comes

Things you need to know
Y/n: your name
E/c: eye color
H/c: hair color
Your pov:
We were at the mall. I passed by my fav story. So Garroth took me to look around while Vyald got a new scarf.
Zane's pov:
I saw y/n so I went to talk to her but Garroth was there with her. He started getting all flirty with her. I did not like this so I went over and said
y/n can I speack with for a minute.
Your pov:
I told Garroth I'd be back in just a mintute. He said ok I am just looking at something. Zane took my hand he looked a little anger. I said what's wrong Zane. He said why were you with my brother? I said well Vyald wanted to take me on a date but I rejected but told him we could go as friends and Garroth just came with us. He pushed me against the wall and said well that explains alot and the other day I never gave you my present. He kissed me. I eyes grew and widened all I did was kiss back. I thought man he is a is such a bad boy. My tongue ment with his. I told him that you can be my bad boy. He said well as along as you are my good girl. I said ok and giggled.
Garroth's pov:
I saw my little brother kiss and made out y/n I was so annoyed. And she is and the cutest girl so I can't be mad at her just like with Aphmau.
Your pov:
Once me and Zane were done kissing and making out I saw Garroth and looked at him with the bad look.
Garroth's pov:
She was giving me the bad look but I was to distracted by how her e/c goes with her beautiful flowing h/c. She said are you paying any attention to me. I said um... why does that matter when your an angle from heaven.
Your pov:
He said why does that matter when your an angle from heaven. I slapped him and told him do not make those stupid lame jokes with me. He said note taken. But you are a little sweet cupcake if baked right. I gave him the glare then punched him. Katelyn said that's my style. And started laughing when Garroth started to make even dumber puns. Katelyn brought popcorn and Zane and Katelyn watched the show. I keep punching him. He said ok fine I'll stop ok leason learned from the cutest teacher.i slapped him ine last time and said ok no more or else. Then Zane said ah but the show was getting started. Katelyn powed. Vyald came and said woo did I miss something. Zane said yeah a good show of Garroth making a ton of dumb puns and y/n punching him for them. Vyald said well I guess I missed the greatest show of all time. With a very obvious sarcastic voice. I giggled.
Vyald's pov:
I made y/n laugh it was so hard to make her laugh except if you were Katelyn, Aphmau, or Zane. But I said hey I got you a surprise. She said oh what is it brave wonder. I noticed her pun. I said well guess who got you a new black leather jacket. She said wow really and it even has my name on it. Thanks. She hugged me tight. Garroth said well I guess I should get home the guys are probably worried about me. We all agreed to go home except y/n and Katelyn.
York pov:
I said Katelyn I have to say you are practically my idial. She said ah thanks. I said no problem besides you are my fav character on Aphmau's channel. She said oh wow really! I said yep. She said well do you want to have a sleep over with me and Nicole tomorrow. I said sure. Thanks Katelyn said hey it's no problem y/n. We walked around the mall a little then went home.