Party love and Party FIGHT!

Things to know
Y/n is your name
E/c is eye color
H/c is eye color
P/n is pet's name
F/c is favorite color
S/f/c is second favorite color

I was getting ready for a dinner party over at Aphmau's house. I was looking though my closet for something to wear. I found my prom dress. It was my f/c. It was also laced with my s/f/c. I wore black high heels to top it all off.
This I'd the dress you are wearing and just pretend it's you f/c and  s/f /c.

At the partyI just arrived at Aphmau's house

At the party
I just arrived at Aphmau's house. I was about three minutes early. I knocked on the door Kawaii~Chan answered. She said hello y/n~sama. I said hello Kawaii-Chan. She jester me to come in. I came in and it was nice. I liked how the decoration were set up. I found the punch bowl which at the last party Katelyn actually punched it after the party. I thought that it was funny that she though that you drank the whole thing and then punch it. But Aphmau saw me and said hey y/n! I said hey Aphmau so what's the party all about. She said oh you'll know. I said ok. I sat down on their couch next to Katelyn. She said hey y/n I said hey Katelyn what's up. She said oh not much. I said ok. She said good I'm glad. I herd the door bell Kawaii~Chan answered it. It was... crap Garroth. He waved at me. I smiled and waved back. He sat down next to me. I was so scared. Garroth said hey y/n how are you doing tonight. I said good and you. He said pretty good as well. I said great so have Laurence and Dante had a fight yet? He said nope. I got a little upset but I know some day they'll fight. He said so y/n how is p/n? I said oh p/n is doing good. He laughed and said good. We got interrupted by Zane sitting next to Garroth. I got really bad after that. I could hardly think. Zane said hey y/n, Garroth. I got really nervous. Vyald came out of the basement all dressed up. After that I wanted to pass out. He looked so neat and organised. I was so nervous. Then Dante, Laurence, Travis, Lucinda, Cadenza, and Nuclei came in. At lest there were more people to talk to.
An hour into the party
Laurence and Dante started to agree over which tv show was better Once a Pound a Time or Salem. Then they started to fight. I yelled CALLED IT! Katelyn, Kawaii-Chan, and Aphmau started to laugh about how I just randomly yelled about how I was right. Then Cadenza, Lucinda, and Nicole broke up the fight. Laurcinda put a spell on them to make sure they stop it. Zane asked me outside for a second. I was really nervous about what he was doing. He pulled me out on to the baloney. I started to get really nervous. He looked at me. I then started to burn up the worst that I have burned up in my life. He leaned in and kisssed me. It was romantic but I was so scared about if Garroth or Vyald found out. He released the kiss and said I just wanted to give you that as a present. I stood there in shock not moving. Those were the first word that he really said to me all day and it was after a kiss. I went inside with my head face down so that nobody could see about how bad I was blushing. I covered my face just like how Zane does all of the time with an extra pieace of cloth I had with me. I hair flowed over the back of it and some was in the front. It was my f/c so I didn't have to worry about any one seeing me blush. Katelyn came over and said y/n are you ok. I said hey I'm fine. She said ok. She went back to the party. The rest of the night and we all went home happy.