Take This Hint

Things you need to know
Y/n: your name
E/c: eye color
H/c: hair color
P/n: pet's name
F/c: fav color
Your pov:
It was three and Vyald came into my house. I said hey what do you want. He said I want you. I said really wait WHAT! He said um... sorry I've never really been good with girls. I mean I want to talk to you. He took my hand I blushed. He lightly pushed me against a tree in my backyard. He said look you might need to take this hint  now Garroth always takes things a little bit to seriously and Zane a little bit of the same except Garroth will not let things go and Zane he never really has had many experiences with girls. And me I am just not good with girls so I have no idea what to do but I am only telling you this now for your own good. I said hey Vyald thanks for the heads up. And I gave him a kiss on the check. He walked out blushing. It was five thirty. I watched a movie for about an half an hour. I went outside to see Garroth there he said do you mind if we go outside so I can explain the rules. I said of course. We went outside. He said ok so I have twenty seconds to hide anywhere. If you find me then you can show me your surprise first. But if I win then I get to show you my surprise first. I said ok game on Garroth. Go hide you got twenty seconds. Twenty seconds later. I found Garroth on my roof. I saw how he got up so I parcorded up to him. I snuck up behind him and said boo. He jumped and said ok so what's your surprize. I dragged him inside. I sat him down o my couch and pulled out the special shirt I got him. He said aw thanks y/n. I said no problem. I hope he noticed the heart I sowed on the back. He said ok close your eyes for your surprize. I said ok I got my eyes closed. He said now how many fingers am I holding up. I said three. He said ok that's good. He pulled me closer. And his lips pressed against mine to kiss. I kissed back. He got closer to me as I to him. By accident my tounge excited out of my mouth and into his he followed with me. After that I pulled away and said wow that was so nice and settled. He said well hey I don't want to get to rash yet. I said well sometimes it's good to speed up. And kissed him on the check. And said well you should be getting home now. He said well the guys are actually having a huge fight over at the house again. I said oh well if that's the case then you can stay here for the night. He said wow thanks y/n. I said no problem. And hey we can watch a movie. He said hey that's a great idea.
Garroth's pov:
We sat down on y/n's couch and watched a scary movie. She keep getting scarred I thought it was kind of cute. During the movie she fell asleep on my lap so I took her controller and turned the t.v. off so that way she could sleep.
Your pov:
I got up to make breakfast for me and Garroth. Garroth got up and I said good morning sleepy head. He said good morning y/n. Zane came in and said hey what's Garroth doing here. I said he needed a place to stay last night so I let him stay here for the night. Zane said well that explains a lot. Anyways I wanted to see how your morning was y/n. I said good because for once p/n wasn't bugging me this morning. Zane said well that's good. Garroth said aw I think your pet came to see Zane. Zane said WHAT THE!!! I laughed at it and said aww p/n likes you. Garroth giggled. Garroth got a call from Travis saying that things have cooled down. So he went home. Zane how ever did not. He said y/n. I said yes Zane. He said hey I got gift for you. I said oh what is it. He put a little box in front of me. It had a ring in it with my f/c gem on it. I said aww thanks Zane. He said hey you deserve it besides your a very unique girl. I hugged him. He said hey you might not want to were that on you ring finger. I moved it on to my pointer finger and said thanks. Once he left I said to my self why do I have three completely different crushes on three different brothers. This is so confusing. I mean Zane is confendent and isn't afraid to show someone up and also is a bad boy. Vyald is kind of a mystery and I want to get to know and more and his sense of fashion is one point. And Garroth he is noble and knows when to do some thing right or wrong and he always waits just for the right moment. And finally they are all major hotties. Ahh... what I wouldn't do for them. Aphmau over herd me. She finally broke out into laughter. I said APHMAU REALLY WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!! She said I was just walking by and I noticed your front door was open so I went in and found you talking to your self. It was harlious. I said Aphmau do not tell anyone else about that and how much of that did you here. She said don't worry I won't but I herd every last word. I said Aphmau really. She said do you want me to start from the beginning. I said no please no. She said ok fine... Aphmau left. I went to go to my spare guest room. And some how found Vyald there. He said hey sorry to have to come in last notice. I said it's fine. He said look I herd what you said down there mainly just about how you wanted to get to know me better and well I want to know you better to. I said wait did you only here that. He said um... yeah. I said ok good. He told me all about his self. That his fav color was green. That he was the child who always was appreciated. And everything else. I told him my f/c and p/n. I said well you are a whole lot more of a person then I expected. He said well I just... I kissed him. He kissed me back. Once we relesed he said wow my first kiss. I said wow really I am sorry if you... he said it's ok because I like you a lot to so don't worry.

Hey guys sorry if this was to long but I could not wait until next chapter to reveal this info so please do vote. And comment on what I can do better.