4. Guilty Pleasures(edited)

Wow, so many positive comments and reads and votes and fans from past chap!!! THANK YOU ALL!

This ones for CrazyRedRead for your awesome comment in last chap that made my day. :^) Thank you!!!

Recap:

Wait, What!?
Did he just call him Mr. Knight?
As in Maxwell Knight!
No way. No fücking way!
That means this is my boss?
He's my boss?!

I'm basically about to fück my fückin boss!

{√}{√}   Guilty Pleasures    {√}{√}

(Didn't edit yet. Sorry)

I gulp as dread clogged my pores and my eyes widened with horror. This type of sh!t could only happen to me, damn it. How could I let this happen? With my boss, of all people on the first day of work?! Oh god, I've officially broken the slut of the year record.

You've really done it now Desiree!

Shut up brain. Your not helping. I need to get out of here. Out of this sinfully alluring position before I'm tempted to do something more.

I yank my leg hard, catching him off guard as his grip loosens and I'm partially free. That is however the farthest I go before he jumps to his feet and captures my leg again in his grip. I am yanked farther up, towards him until the back of my head and my shoulders were the only part of me still on the table. His nails dig into my thigh holding me in a vice grip.

"Let go" I squirmed against his hold, trying to get out.

"What are you doing?" He demanded his hands tightening around my legs.

"You're my boss... We can't...Agh." I cry wiggling back and forward in his grip. My erect nipples hardening more as my breast bounce up and down from my struggling.

Oh god, anything and everything around him turns me on. I don't even think there's a word for that.

A loud, threatening growl from him had me shivering as static ran through my system, straight into my drenched core.

I looked up at him between the mounds of my breast just as he dove down. My eyes shoot open, my pupils dilating as a loud cry left my lips. A bolt of static rams into my system, pouring from his lips and settling in my core.

The Maxwell Knight in all his sinful glory had me, butt naked with only my red pumps on. Almost completely upside down on his desk with my pµsšy shoved up and into his face as he delved mouth first into my pulsing soaking cµnt.

Oh my lord.

I thrash and möan against his talented mouth that ate ferociously into me. My head shoots back as a cry left my lips and my cöre automatically thrust up towards his awaiting mouth.

Too much. This was too mu- Oh..oh sweet...fµck...yes! His thick tongue was drilling down my hole while he slurped at my gushing juices. My hips start rolling on their own accord as my hands come up to cup my breast twisting each nïpple harshly. I moaned like a fµcking whöre and cried out over and over again in utter bliss as he tortured me endlessly.

  He pulls up slightly to capture my cl!t between his teeth, sucking hard. Three of his fingers thrust into my cµnt at the same time. His lips are like a suction device on my sensitive clït making me cry out. I am going to die, from his pleasure overload.

My eyes squeeze shut as my climax perched right in my reach. My body tenses up and my lower abdominal muscles contact around his fingers making him groan in approval.