8. Punishment

Updated!! This chap will be edited soon cause I didn't edit whatsoever. X_X

Recap:
"Well heres the chain of command. I say it, you do it. Am I clear?" the words were said evenly and never faltering. A whimper left my lips as my cµnt screamed for attention. My hand moves on its own and I can't stop it from pressing the fabric of my shirt against my drenched slit. Oh good god.

"Y-yes sir" I stutter out.

"You have forty five minutes."

"M-mr. Knight, it takes me forty five minutes to drive-"

"Then I suggest you better be on your way soon." Was the only response I got before the phone went dead.

¶•√¶•√¶•√¶•√¶•√¶•√¶•√¶•√¶•

The phone drops out of my hand and lands with a soft thump on the bed. I look around, my head in a daze as my heart slams against my rib cage.

He knows. I don't know how, but he could somehow tell what was happening. And he was not happy. Hell he sounded like he was a step away from losing it. Which meant I was in so much trouble when I arrived. That had shivers of delight coursing through my body at the possibilities his husky tone implied he would do to me.

"Who was that?" Leo's voice startled me back into reality. I glance down at Leo who was pulling himself off the floor, eyes still trained on me.

"My boss." I say my voice shaking as my clït thrived with the after effects of Max. I was now hörny as heck.

With a sigh, I lift my arms, running my fingers through the birds nest that was my morning hair. At least attempting to, but the the tangled mess proved impossible. The movement had my shirt lifting up to expose an eyeful of my upper thigh, almost exposing my core.  His eyes follow the movement, eating up everything laid before him. They widen slightly, making me blush as I quickly swing my hands back down; along with the hem of my shirt to cover up. Not soon enough for him to miss noticing the sticky clear liquid lµst running down my inner thigh. I tug furiously down as my cheeks flame to life; but the stupid shirt didn't even reach half way to my knees.

His eyes shot up to collide with mine making me take a hesitant step back at the amount of lµst burning in thier depths.

"I-I need to get to work." I say quickly taking a few cautious steps back before turning to bolt towards my closet. But I couldn't get away fast enough before he caught onto me.

A hand wraps around my waist making me squeal as I'm yanked back and soon find myself crushed against Leo's chest my hardened nïpples pressing between both of us and his warm fragrance overruling my senses.

He was a breath away as he leaned down, the hand on my back bringing me closer to him. His little man was already extremely happy and I could feel the very evident dent of his ärousal through his boxers against my right thigh. The heat emitting off him in waves had me shivering as I struggled to pull away from him.

This just makes his hardened leghth move to digg through my shirt, against my core making me bite back a whimper at the pressure his member was placing on my clït. But I didn't want this. My body craved something else. Someone else.

"No more running. You're always running away everytime something that could bare some risk on your side, arises." He says sternly, his breath fanning against my cheeks. I'm stock frozen on the spot with shock at the revelation that the usually calm and composed Leonardo would do something this scandalous.

It was so unusual for him to not be his usual gentle, teasing self that I find myself blinking several times with disbelief.

"Well I'm through, letting you run away from me every time Desiree." He said pulling me into a tight embrace, his hands wrapping around me. His heated member was still very evident and seemed to be ever growing but thankfully had moved to rest against my lower stomach.