5. Because I Said So

I know. I know, I'm terrible at updating fast.

(/_\) don't hate meee...

!°¡°!°¡°!°¡°!°¡°!°¡°!°¡°!°¡°!°¡°!°¡°!°¡°!°¡°!°¡°!°¡°!°

I found myself in the closest bathroom minutes later still reeling in a whirlpool of emotions and hormones. My heart is still radically slamming into my ribs as I run my hands through my disheveled hair trying to smooth all the strands that had escaped back into my bun.

My eyes linger on the girl in the mirror. From the light rosary flush in her cheeks to her full moist lips which were slightly parted. Her eyes shimmers with lust as she breathed in and out through those puckered lips.

Good god, I looked like an erotic, sexually deprived sex addict. Not saying I've ever seen one before but I'm pretty sure I looked like one. My hand trailed from my hair down my cheeks onto the small but prominent deep red dots on my neck. There were at least four scattered from the base of my chin, down into my cleavage.

Crap. When did he give me so many hickeys?

Now with my sanity and self control fully back without his presence, I'm reeling with my emotions scattered all over.

Images of what happened mere minutes ago plague my mind, making my blush deepen as my eyes start to shimmer with unclothed desire. Instantly, I feel my nipples begin to harden beneath my shirt as my lower regions thrive to life making me whimper. I bite my lip in frustration as my body pulsed against my will and out of my control with desire.

Giving a frustrated cry, my eyes fall to the inside of the sink as I take in deep breaths. With my hands grasping onto the edge, I shut my eyes as my system quivers with confusion and the after effects of him.

Oh goodness.

My grip tightens as I hold on for support, my breathing coming out shaky as my pµssy ached and creamed down the inside of my thigh.

And yet I still couldn't stop the images from earlier from crashing into my mind. My clit pulsed in remembrance of how his tongue had thrust in and out of my dripping core making me thrash uncontrollably against him. My nipples become two solid perky peaks as the recalled his heated mouth engulfing them as he sucked, licked and bit them, sending wave after wave of ecstasy rushing to my sensitive clit.

What in the world have I gotten myself into?

This wasn't normal. This searing need to be with him, to have his hands caressing me was not normal.

My eyes shut closed as I took in deep breaths trying to control my raging emotions as sensations rippled through my body.

I glance back up at my reflection biting my lip. This madness, had to stop. How could someone hold so much control over me. It both terrified and thrilled me. At this rate, I might aswell just turn in my resignation papers because my body's reaction towards him is clearly unprofessional. And abnormal.

I hold my head in my arms looking away from the girl starring back at me in the mirror. But I wasn't stupid. Maxwell Knight was responsible for this and I don't know how, but I couldn't seem to calm the searing flames of desire he had evoked in me. Just like I still couldn't comprehend how his eyes could morph and change from the swirling pools of electric blue to those darkened, lustfilled black orbs that had me creaming and melting under his with one look.

I was pretty much certain that Mr. Knight was not your average boss. And the man wasn't exactly 'normal' either. As much as I'd taken a thrill to solving mysteries, this was way out of my league. Too many 'danger' signs were scatter all around him. I might be curious but I'm not stupid enough to think I have the chance at finding out what he was made of, without getting hurt in the end. Men like Maxwell Knight didn't mix with people like me. The man was so our of my league it was almost comical to even consider anything.