11. Confrontations

Updated!! Slightly later than I thought but

       *°*°*DID NOT EDIT, SORRY.*°*°*

Recap:
"He has a wife. He even has a fµckin kid!" I scream slamming the closest stall door with my fist.

I slowly look up to have my eyes collide with a pair of baby blue and fiery red hair. The same silicon blonde I'd seen in the elevator on my way up yesterday. And judging from the widely placed smile on her stuffed cheeks that rivaled the Grinch, I was going to regret whatever was coming from her lips next.

"Screwing your new boss on the second day are you? And don't bother denying it, any woman with eyes can tell when your parading around from his office with your clothes half falling off." She didn't disappoint.

  •¤...¤...¤...¤...¤...¤...¤...¤...¤...¤...¤...¤•
                Chapter Eleven
  •¤...¤...¤...¤...¤...¤...¤...¤...¤...¤...¤...¤•

     She was practically beaming with joy as she watched my stunned expression. I try to compose my raging thoughts as she wrapped her hands under her giant tïts making them bulge up even more than before.  She shifted her weight towards the right, balancing on her six inch black stilettos, eyes trained and watching me like a hawk. The first survival instinct that runs through my recovering brain other than a ton of profanities was-
Don't let her see you squirm.

Because if there's anything I've learned from all the animal planet shows I was subjected to watch while in the hospital. Its never, make the predator think they have you cornered, even if they do. Cause that just leads to a messy case where you end up dinner with no hope of escape.

I close my eyes, and take a slow deep breath, calming my racing heart and thoughts. At least trying to. I pull myself up, adjusting my dress before slowly making my way to the sink, effectively ignoring her.

  "Well?" She asked, as I looked up just as oversized and glossed red lips slowly grow into a million dollar smirk in the mirror.

"Well, what?" I sigh, lazily shifting and adjusting my clothes and hair, all the while keeping a nonchalant look. Inside on the other hand, I was going insane with panic.

"Don't play dumb Desiree. We both know your future in this company and anywhere else outside these walls is trash if I let loose what I know." She said, eyes narrowing to slits.

"Don't!" I blurt eyes colliding with hers in the mirror. The second the words left my lips I regretted them. I'd just given her leverage over me. Given her power and control by admitting she could ruin me by choice if she dared.

I spin around to face her, intending to cover up my blunder. "I-I mean, if you do that Max won't forgive you. And I'd loose my job not to mention given a bad name by the media. So...don't.?" My voice squeaked in the end making it come out as a question. Aaaand that my friends is why I am not a lawyer.

-Way to cover up Desiree. You just gave her more ammunition to fry your asš you dumbass!
-Shut up brain! I can't think!

  If I thought the grin on her face was big before, it was humongous now. She let out a light laugh, moving in soft circles around me. A look of disgust crossed her features as her eyes roamed my frame like a lionness observing it's meal before pounding in for the kill.

"Oh Maxwell would forgive me sweetheart. My family holds almost a quarter of the stocks in this company. You do know how big this company is right? At least I would assume your tiny brain has done some research. Now, a quarter of that is allot to loose. He wouldn't risk it."