13. Death Wish

Updated, again. =) (Short Update)

Recap:
His two fingers ripped into me yet again making me scream against his mouth as he ferociously started to pump in and out if me.

Within minutes, I'm converging against him while my pµssy gripped onto his fingers and I explode into my climax.

"Fine. I'll take you on your date. But I already told you I'm not a relationship kind of guy. I'm picking you up tomorrow at six. Don't you fµcking think of doing anything stupid else you will deeply regret it" He growled into my ear as tears poured down my cheeks. He was gone before I could react or reply.

Chapter 13-(short)
*°*

It was already past eleven in the afternoon and I'm slowly dreading what was coming at six today. Every fiber in my being repulsed the idea of spending any more time with him in any way or form. But I knew all that would change with just one look from him.

I'd barely had a wink of sleep all lady night. My body wouldn't stop quivering with need so much so that, I had to get up and go for a run in the middle of the freakin night. I just couldn't sleep. The flesh between my thighs were red and despite the exhaustion, I just couldn't sleep.

I groan and try to focus on the

six people from the main board for Raphael's company, whom were currently standing and crowding up the hospital hallway around the doors leading to Ralphs room.

Why didn't we just have this solid meeting where they had their usual meetings? In a stupid board room not some hallway where anytime could walk by and take notes?

All around me was the ruckus of angry, rich old men arguing over whatever the heck they were suppose to be talking about. Like how the current CEO's health would do to the companies future or current stocks.

"Great. Just great. What are we suppose to do with the conference now? It's in three days." A man on my right paced in frustration.

"Out of all the times to get in the hospital, this is the worst timing ever Raphael Bradbury. Worst timing ever." Another groaned.

"What conference?" I say turning to Leonardo, the only person familiar with my uncles company that I knew in this entire cited at the moment.

I'd thought it would be more awkward with him since our last encounter but he seamed to be ignoring the topic and had been acting pretty normal. It's still slightly uncomfortable and awkward when we sometimes accidentally touch.

"There's a conference coming up in Chicago on Friday. If there's any hope of reviving your uncles company then it would be that." Leo said running his big hands through his hair.

"What do you mean recover my uncles company? The company is fine." I turn to him crossing my hands as the men bartered on behind me at each other on what to do.

" Dez, the company hasn't been doing so hot the past year or so. They are just barely getting back to their feet from the economy crisis last year. And they've been losing stocks like crazy in the stock market."

"What!? How come I'm only hearing of this now?" I demand pissed that something so big that impacted my family could be kept from me.

"The company had tried to keep it out if the public eye, being a private company and all. Your uncle didn't want you to know because he knew you were already trying to balance school and work-"

"I wasn't working until mere days ago Leo. You just said this has been going on for more than a year. What is happening? Why are they suddenly keeping secrets from me?"