COLORS

COLORS

I   DID   NOT   ASK   FOR   THIS 

POWER  OR  RESPONSIBILITY 

WE MUST FIGHT 

AND SURVIVE

BETRAYAL  CAN  ONLY

BETRAYAL  CAN  ONLY

HAPPEN IF YOU LOVE

"We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are."

On a day to day basis, Clara Green was a regular witch. She attended Hogwarts, she had favourite subjects and subjects that she wished she was not graded on. She had a group of friends and she normally had a guy that she has an eye on.

And just like any other girl, she had things that set her apart. Her obsession with potions, the fact that her mother was a half Mexican and half Cuban muggle. And how her father was disowned the moment he married her.

On a rare day, she excelled in class. On a rare day, a boy confessed to her. And on a rare day, everything she took for granted and what she held close was taken away from her.

Life isn't a straight path, there are hills, valleys, and mountains. And Clara is one to try to be independent. But as she learns to lean on those around her, a certain grey-eyed boy wants to be the one she can depend on.

"Blimey Clara, you're stunning."

Clara turned to see a smirking Sirius Black standing behind the couch she was sitting at. His all-too-casual facade made it seem like he wanted something- and Sirius Black always wanted something.

"Why thank you." Clara Green said and then turned back to her book with the resolve to ignore the handsome bastard. Marlene always said that he was trouble and Clara's judgement was impaired when around the boy. So Clara wouldn't be swayed to do whatever he was about to ask her to do.

Sirius sat down next to her, "So Green, it's funny."

"What is?"

"Our last names, they match. Both colors."

Clara knew the bombshell was coming, she rolled her eyes, "Yes, so?"

"I guess it's destiny.."

"Bloody hell!" Clara Green was fed up with the suspense, "What do you and your 'Marauders' want?"

He raised his eyebrows, keeping up the act of innocence, "What makes you think that we want something?"

Clara gave him a look.

"Fine, you've caught me." Sirius leaned in closer to Clara.

"It's about this map."

© 2020 A. SANTIAGO

PLAYLIST ( pts. 1-3 )

 1-3 )

IMPORTANT NOTE

This is the first book in the Birds of Magic series. You do not have to read the series in order to be able to understand the plot of each individual book.

DISCLAIMER

I do not own any of the characters mentioned in this story; they belong to J.K. Rowling. The dialogue used from the Harry Potter Series is not mine. I only own my characters and my subplots.

WARNING

This story contains cursing, violence, and mature themes.