XII. WARMING UP

COLORS ϟ SIRIUS BLACK

XII. WARMING UP 

IF YOU REALLY THOUGHT ABOUT IT, it wasn't surprising that James' Animagus was a Stag

He was very courageous and bold, some of the reasons as to why he was sorted into Gryffindor in his first year. Even when he was barely walking, James would always wander away from his parents whenever he could, saying hello random strangers, but he would always come back to his parents.

James Potter also had a self-sacrificing streak. When he and Clara were kids they would play a game they called 'aurors', but it would always be him who died first while saving his cousin's life. As he grew older so did his acts of overdramatic selflessness. Whether it was acting especially stupid to make his friends look cooler while chatting up a girl or always being the first to step forward in the face of danger— James Potter would do anything for his friends, especially at the expense of himself.

If you really thought about it, it wasn't surprising that Peter's animagus was a rat.

Peter always had an uncanny sense of when the situation was going to get worse, like when McGonagall would catch them out of bed. He always seemed to be able to scape by, always surviving to live another day. He also had the habit of befriending great people, often with bigger personalities than him. This was how he found himself apart of the Marauders.

He also had the talent of remaining unnoticed when he wanted to, while in an awkward situation he had the ability of slipping away while James and Sirius blew up the situation. Part of the reason he was able to do this was because of his smallness in stature, voice, and just overall personality.

If you really thought about it, it wasn't surprising that Sirius' animagus was a large, black dog.

The first reason was in his name, Sirius Black. Since the star 'Sirius' is also known as the Dog Star which is the brightest star in Canis Major, the Great Dog Constellation. At this point, Sirius Black's animagus was just fulfilling prewritten prophecy. But he also exhibited traits that were congruent with a dog's. Fierce, reckless, powerful, and extremely loyal all were words used to describe Sirius Black.

This is why he rebelled so much against his parents, they attempted to subdue him when he was much too determined and reckless for it. Instead of being loyal to his traditional family, he found his own family. He would do anything for them, often going above and beyond what is needed. Sirius often gets into serious altercations with others when he thinks they have slighted his friends, although he sometimes seemed malicious, he had good intentions. But his actions weren't always justified.

If you really thought about it, it wasn't surprising that Clara' animagus was a fox.

Clara Green also was very motherly and protective in nature, she was often the friend that others would come to when they had a problem that they had no clue how to fix. This put her in many strenuous situations that she always flawlessly got out of, due to her immense strength and endurance.