XI. ON THREE

COLORS ϟ SIRIUS BLACK

XI. ON THREE

 CLARA GREEN WAS NOT PERFECT

 CLARA GREEN WAS NOT PERFECT. She often was selfish, she cared a little too much about what people thought about her, and she was so fiercely loyal to her friends that she ignored logic. This was the reason that she was so picky as to who her close friends were, few had made the cut. Only Alice, Marlene, Lily, and a few friends from America, Clara considered her best friends. Most others were her acquaintances or even simply allies to her. Perhaps this cold, calculating way of looking at her relationships were another fault of hers.

She was either all in or not invested at all in her relationships with others, knowing this, she started to distance herself from the Marauders although they were both going through the same process. Yes, Clara had decided to become an animagus alongside the boys, thinking that if the situation with her grandparents ever went really badly, she would have a way out.

Having held a mandrake leaf in their mouths for a whole month, James, Sirius, and Peter thought that the worst was over. This was until Clara told them that they had to speak their enchantment every sunrise and sunset until the next lightning storm, and then they would drink the potion that would finally change them into animagus.

They came up with the solution that every night they would meet in their room and Clara would then come wake them up a moment before sunrise so they could chant the incantation. This worked smoothly for the first few nights until a week had passed.

Clara breezed through the doorway that was left haphazardly open, after taking a deep breath of fresh air. Wincing she called out, "Rise and shine, ladies!" her voice sounded a bit nasally since the was holding her nose to avoid breathing in the foul stench that all teenage boy's rooms have.

Peter was the first one to wake up, blinking slowly. He was soon followed by James who muttered something foul under his breath as he glared at her. She gave him a winning smile in return.

Looking over at the final future-animagus Clara sighed deeply ( through her mouth ) and walked over to Sirius' bed. Shaking him, he still stayed asleep and mumbled some incoherent noise, Clara grew annoyed but froze as he softly called out, "Clara, please."

Not knowing what to do, she turned to James, "Wake him up before we mess up this process and he turns into some kind of half-fox creature."

Another fault of Clara Green was to overthink and overreact to most everything so immeaditaly her mind was swirling with why he'd say that while dreaming. She was barely aware of herself as she, along with the guys, chanted the incantation. Clara's lips moved on their own accord as she spoke the words Amato Animo Animato Animagus, her left hand shook as her gripped her wand that was pointed at her heart. She nearly registered Peter's words as he said he was going to go take a shower, so when Sirius Black touched her forearm she nearly jumped out of her skin.