VII. MOMENTS

COLORS ϟ SIRIUS BLACK 

VII. MOMENTS

 MOMENTS

BOYS WILL BE BOYS. That's what they all would say. A phrase designed to excuse around half of the population for their actions just based on the fact that they were 'supposed' to be immature. A phrase that puts the responsibility on the female party to forgive or put up with their actions, because the belief that 'boys will be boys' completely exonerates them from blame. But Clara was never one to let things go just based on what was in between a person's legs. So Clara was not in a perfect mood as she angrily stormed through the long hallways of the French wizarding school. 

Students ( and some staff members ) jumped out of Clara's path as she trudged onward towards 'Star Tower', which was basically the Beauxbatons equivalent to the astronomy tower. Peter and James followed her hurriedly, James tried to help out his friend by giving excuses for why it was honourable to challenge someone to a duel. Clara didn't listen.

When they finally reached their destination, James and Peter ran towards Sirius and was immediately swallowed by the Gryffindor crowd that was there to show their support to Sirius Black. On the opposing side of the room was Snape and his crew, people who you would not like to get on the bad side of, else you might get tortured or perhaps die. 

Peter was standing next to Sirius who was rolling up his uniform sleeves past his forearms, Sirius' eyes were trained on Snape who returned the look as she smoothed down his robes with one hand, flipping through a potions book with another.

No one noticed Clara Green at first, too absorbed in the scene that was about to happen. But all eyes turned as Clara stomped towards Sirius and grabbed him by his ear and dragged him to the middle of the room.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow," Sirius whined until Clara let go and did the same to Snape who just stewed as she dragged him to the middle.

Everyone watched silently as Clara whacked them both on the back of their heads, "What are you two thinking? Is this 19th Century America?" She asked incredulously as she paced in front of the pair. Sirius began to speak but was interrupted, "I can defend myself, Sirius, I don't need you and your fat ego to go fight my battles for me." Clara turned to address the crowd, "You've all seen me duel. Do I need protecting?" 

Both sides of the room shook their heads and a unanimous "No!" was heard. Some even went as far to give examples of how Clara had bested most of them in school-sanctioned duels.

"And you." Clara glared at Snape, "I thought you had more sense to reject his duel. I mean is your masculinity that insecure that you cannot even say no to a stupid duel?"

Some Gryffindor hollered a "Yes." in response to her rhetorical question and Clara sent such a withering glare in the voice's direction that people yelped and jumped out of the way.