I. COINCIDENCES

COLORS ϟ SIRIUS BLACK

I. COINCIDENCES

 COINCIDENCES

CLARA GREEN WAS AN ANOMALY.  Her mother was a muggle and her father came from the purest wizard family of them all ( by eugenic pureblood standards she wasn't supposed to exist ). But somehow, here she was on a train to a school that she hadn't even heard of until about a year ago.

A few hours earlier she had waved goodbye to her nervous-looking mother and her beaming father and turned to board the Hogwarts Express. Her palms had been covered in sweat as she thought about this new world that was opening up to her, but now on the train, she felt awkward. She was sitting in a train cart with a few first years. One was named Lisa, another Micheal, and one quiet one's name sounded like Linda but Clara couldn't be sure. Clara Green had the feeling that this would be the last time any of them would sit with one another on the train.

Thankfully Clara soon had an excuse to leave, they were nearing Hogwarts and it was time to change robes. She thankfully found the bathroom and met a girl who's last name sounded like.. Ovens? But Clara barely had the chance to hear the girl's name before she started chattering. Clara and the girl found out, while they were changing, that they both had a similar interest in books written by Emily Brontë and Jane Austen. Clara decided that Lily Evans ( she finally heard her name correctly ) would be a good friend in the years to come.

And after being sorted into the Gryffindor house along with Lily Evans, Clara's prediction would come true.

Still, in her third year, Clara was right. She had been sitting with her good friend Lily for a few hours in the library, working on one of their many essays. The few hours after dinner that students were allowed to be out of their dorms, the pair spent studying in the library. But unfortunately, two bothersome people knew of this fact and liked to exploit it.

"Look at what we have here." Sirius Black said as he and James Potter walked up to Lily and Clara, and sat across from the studying girls.

"I think what you have here are two girls tired of hearing your voices and not wanting either of you here," Lily said not even looking up from her potions essay.

Not phased at all, James smiled and said, "Is Lily playing hard to get?"

Clara rolled her eyes as she dipped her quill in ink, also not looking up from her essay, "She's not 'playing' when she's literally just hard to get."