III. TAROT CARDS

COLORS ϟ SIRIUS BLACK

III. TAROT CARDS

 TAROT CARDS

SHE DIDN'T MAKE FRIENDS EASILY. Clara was actually very notorious for terrible first impressions. Numerous times she would accidentally injure the other person, or offend them. James Potter always claimed that when he met Clara Green, she gave him the flu. He was two-years-old at the time and claimed that the sickness 'scarred him for life'. ( This story was always up for constant debate. ) When Clara met Lily she immediately afterwards dropped her plate of food to her lap, staining her new robes. Poor Peter, she slapped, thinking that he was someone else. Right before Lily introduced her to Severus Clara made a not-so-nice joke about dark Slytherins with him overhearing. But throughout all of this, one of the funniest stories was the meeting of Marlene McKinnon and Clara Green. ( The pair is constantly teased about it by their friends. )

It was their first year, they had both been sorted into Gryffindor, so Marlene and Clara were roommates along with Lily, Laura, and Michelle. But Marlene was asleep when Clara first got to her dorm so her infamous meeting of Marlene was in the hallways of Hogwarts.

She was hanging off the arm of a third-year Ravenclaw, pretending to listen to him when she saw Marlene McKinnon. She was laughing in a way that made the sun catch her hair and made her glow. It was as if she was in slow motion. Marlene McKinnon was the type of girl that always captivated everyone around her. Gracefully, she lifted a hand to wave at Clara- who took an immediate disliking to her.

"Yes, sweetie. How about we go somewhere else to continue this riveting conversation." Clara looked at the boy through her eyelashes, a move she had seen many of the girls in her old school use. He nodded and followed wherever Clara was leading him to as she called out, "Who knows what kind of mirror-warmers might try to take you away here, yes you McKinnon." Clara Green chuckled innocently and walked away.

If the incident had stopped there, it wouldn't have been as good of a story.

In their first year, Marlene was very easily angered and Clara very vengeful and sensitive. They both were adored by the boys. It was their first year at Hogwarts— the year that every student was quick to try to forget- and these girls were not excluded from that group. This first incident led them to toy around with each other and sometimes using some poor third-year boy as the rope in their tug-of-war.

Yes, both now know how ridiculous they were being. But everyone wants to forget their first year, Clara and Marlene are definitely on that boat. They were a bit boy obsessed their first year.