Feelings

A/N
I'm starting to love LiveCollage cause I can make COLLAGES OF HIM!!! -fan girly squeal- Why do you put up with me...

"I have no clue what to do," He smiled, "I'll take anything, even stuff you prefer."

I thought, and I started thinking out loud. I forgot he could hear anything.

"What would I prefer. Nice walks, talks, sweet things. Candy is my favorite and I wouldn't mind a nice movie. I'd drink a nice Pepsi while watching one with a loving guy's arm around me. Maybe sit on the swings with him and talk about stuff, jokes are very entertaining too. I would love some cheap cheesy presents, like roses and heart shaped candy boxes, or even a funny poem. He needs to be able to protect me, without being to insane, and he would have to be super sweet and polite too. That's what I'd like in a guy."

"Really?" Soda asked.

"Oh my god, was I thinking out loud again? I would've given you a shorter version..." I giggled.

"Nah, it's nice to know what girls like, but not all are like you. Sandy would force me to do stuff, force me to buy her chocolate and flowers in front of Sylvia." He sighed.

"I'm so sorry." I said, putting a hand in his shoulder.

He was really tense, but when I touched his shoulder he loosened up. Like me being here with him made him calm.

-Knock Knock-

"Soda, you guys okay in there?" Darry said from behind the door.

I did a low voice, "We are okay bro bro."

Soda and I started laughing our heads off when Darry said "ok, night bud." And didn't even realize it was me.

Soda moved towards the wall and pat the empty space next to him. I sat down, then lay down. Before I knew it I was asleep.

~~Morning~~

I woke up feeling warm, and saw something over my shoulder. A hand? I turned around in the bed to see Soda's arm over my shoulder and his smiling face staring back at mine.

"Morning Sunshine." I said.

He laughed, "You do realize your mom is going to flip. You haven't been home for 2 nights, 1 day."

I nodded, "Very exact there buddy."

He shrugged, "I like to be."

I heard soft footsteps enter the room, Pony.

Soda looked over my head, I knew he was looking at Ponyboy.

"How did Cherry and you go kid brother?" He asked.

Pony sat down in the chair as I turned to look at him, "Pretty well. We went to the drive in and watched that new movie. She put her head on my shoulder."

Soda clapped, "Now who's the ladies man!"

Pony snickered, "Still you." He looked down at me and back at Soda.

To be honest, if it was anyone else, I would've pulled away immediately. Instead, I just snuggled in closer, feeling the warmth of Soda against my back.

"Guess your right Pony." He sighed happily.

All that happiness inside of ME faded away. I remembered last night, when he said he was falling for someone deeply. The way he described his feelings, I knew it was someone he's known a while. I tensed up.

"Hey Alex, you okay?" Pony said, seeing worry in my eyes.

Soda sat up straight, " Yeah, you're very tense."

I nodded, signaled I was fine, and got out of bed. I waved at Soda and Pony and left the room.

I sat down on the couch. I thought it was odd that I wasn't supportive of whoever Soda loved, I never like him. I only thought he was sweet, protective, awesome, beautiful... I was wide awake with shock.

Darry sat up in his chair when he saw me.

"I...I like Soda."

A/N
SO FRICKING AWESOME!!! You just realized you like him, you're such and idiot. Well, nothing more to say, bye guys!