Cause He Loves Me...

A/N
I made something else with that Collage app. Look above!!! It's you and Soda...enjoy! Save it to your camera roll I don't care!

I knew that voice, I didn't want to turn around.

"Alex, seriously, you should be inside." He said.

I heard a squeak of the swing that he sat down on. The crickets were chirping in their sweet choir. The night was indeed beautiful. I started to actually drift off. The squeak of the swing was heard again, but he shook my shoulders instead.

"Alex, come on, I won't let him know you are there." He replied.

" Pony, I don't want to go back. He doesn't love me anymore." I sighed.

Pony turned me around, which was difficult cause I was lying down. His eyes met mine and his face was serious.

"Do you realize he's been crying...no sobbing...the whole time you've been gone." Pony yelled.

I hit his hands off of my shoulders.

"And do you realize that people cry for happiness too?!" I choked.

Pony looked at the ground. I explained that if he actually loved me he'd have to do something great. Then, out of the blue, Pony asked me what kind of music I liked.

"Uh, surprisingly country love songs. Why?" I replied.

"That is surprising for a city girl."

"My fave artists are Carrie Underwood, Hunter Hayes, Sam Hunt, and Luke Bryan."

"Cool...ill be back in the morning." And he left.

I wondered what that was about. When he left I looked around. It's creepy here, at night, potential danger around every corner. I remembered Dally's request, and I felt safe knowing that if I screamed his name he would come and protect me.

So I fell asleep.

~~~
When I woke up I heard music...playing to one of my favorite songs. Is that what Ponyboy asked me for? I was confused. I turned around to see an old fashioned radio and Sodapop, standing there. In the middle of the park field. It got to the part that the lyrics should have been played...but it was just the background music. He stopped the tape and replayed it. Then, he started singing.

-Listen to Hunter Hayes: Wanted-

You know I'd fall apart without you
I don't know how you do what you do
'Cause everything that don't make sense about me
Makes sense when I'm with you

Like everything that's green, girl, I need you
But it's more than one and one makes two
Put aside the math and the logic of it
You gotta know you're wanted too

'Cause I wanna wrap you up
Wanna kiss your lips
I wanna make you feel wanted
And I wanna call you mine
Wanna hold your hand forever
And never let you forget it
Yeah, I, I wanna make you feel wanted

Anyone can tell you you're pretty,
And you get that all the time, I know you do
But your beauty's deeper than the make-up
And I wanna show you what I see tonight...

When I wrap you up
When I kiss your lips.
I wanna make you feel wanted
And I wanna call you mine
Wanna hold your hand forever
And never let you forget it
'Cause, baby, I, I wanna make you feel wanted

As good as you make me feel
I wanna make you feel better
Better than your fairy tales
Better than your best dreams
You're more than everything I need
You're all I ever wanted
All I ever wanted

And I just wanna wrap you up
Wanna kiss your lips
I wanna make you feel wanted
And I wanna call you mine
Wanna hold your hand forever
And never let you forget it
Yeah, I wanna make you feel wanted
Baby, I wanna make you feel wanted
You'll always be wanted

Then, when he stopped singing, I knew how much he likes me. His leg did feel better, and I knew that if it had still hurt, he would've had Pony or Darry hold him up while he sang. Cause he likes me. Even if he had been in a car wreck, he would've made the nurse bring the hospital bed here so he could sing it, cause he LOVES me.

He took the time to learn that song for me, cause he loves me. He probably sang it over and over and over agains just to get it perfectly right cause he loves me. I never wanted anything more.

I ran over to him and jumped into his arms, my eyes sprouted tears, dripping from my cheeks. He hugged me so tight, I never ever wanted to leave his arms. This moment would never be erased from my mind. This image would be permanently placed in the part of my brain for things I love the most. I love him, so I kissed him. I kissed his for a long, long time. We both fell on the ground, but I still kissed him. I loved him so much...I couldn't handle ever being away from...not in my entire life.

A/N
I so wished this actually happened. Dally can go die in a hole! (Sorry Dally lovers, he's actually not that bad looking, I admit it 😉) Sodapop and you....how do you guys feel to be having this moment with your man! I'd feel just fine. This song is actually really good...and it totally explains the situation. Anyways, before I completely die from so many words, I'm gonna leave you. See you all in the next chapter!