My Sweet, My Love

A/N
This photo, is the most amazing thing int the world. Sodapop Curtis, next to a soda machine, drinking a soda. WHAT COULD BE BETTER.

I woke up, feeling nauseous, and my head hurt like heck.

"This is the gal? She's mighty fine." Someone said.

A soft, tiny voice replied, "I agree, I guess."

"Will you stop hitting on her, Steve!" A third voice yelled.

I opened my eyes to see more than the 4 people I already know. I was sleeping on the bed that I accidentally feel asleep in with Soda the other day, but I still felt his body behind me.

One had a gray Mickey Mouse shirt on, and was cracking everybody up. He was the last voice I heard, they called him Twobit.

The first voice replied to Twobit, by slapping him on the shoulder. He was introduced as Steve, Soda's best buddy.

The tiny voice was Johnny Cade. In the corner, talking to Pony, was a beautiful redhead. That must be Cherry.

"Finally, awake at last." Darry said, turning away from my mother.

I groaned, "What happened?"

Soda spoke up from behind me, rubbing my head, "I asked your mom for a blessing, and you fainted. Right on the spot. I almost snapped my leg completely in half trying to save you, but you hit your head pretty hard. It's been 3 days!

"What!" I tried to yell, but it hurt.

Soda hugged me tighter, "Don't yell, you'll hurt yourself."

Suddenly, someone barged into the room, Dally.

"What do you want Dallas." Darry glared.

He smiled, "There she is. I was looking for her, I wanted to ask this lovely chick out."

He took a drag on his cigarette and looked down at me, in Soda's arms.

"Hey man, sorry bout the leg, but can you give me my girl?" Dally asked walking over.

I squeezed in tighter to Soda, "No way Dallas, your a rude guy. There is no way I'm ever going with you! I'll...ill call the cops if you touch me."

He snickered, "Oh no! I'm so scared! Your just like them all, except your actually pretty. Anyways, babe, just come on."

Soda gestured for Dally to come closer, which he did, and Soda punched him right in the face.

"You touch her man, you gotta get through me." Soda defended.

Dally raised a fist, "Oh well, whatever it takes man."

He swung but Darry ran over and caught his punch and twisted his arm.

"Get out Dally, get out right now." He ordered.

Dally spit at him and walked out, mumbling something under his breath.

I turned around and faced Soda. He looked me in the eyes, and rested his hand against my face.

"Don't ever leave me Alex, please..." He was almost crying.

I touched his face gently and pulled him in for a kiss. The world completely stopped. And I opened my eyes, but his were closed. I don't know how long it lasted, but not to long after people started wolf whistling and clapping. When Dally had got here earlier my mom had ran off, so she wasn't here.

This kiss didn't end soon. I loved Soda, only Soda, he was my love and my life. Finally, we stopped. His eyes opened and I hugged him tight and I didn't want to let go.

-ring ring-

It was my cellphone. I pulled it out of my pocket and waited until it went to voicemail. Then I listened to the message, I put it in speaker.

"Hey, Alex. I guess you know who this is by my voice. I just wanted to say that I love you so much, and I didn't want us to be apart. I talked to a professional and I've gotten over my problems, I can handle long distance relationships. Please, I love you, bye."

Soda looked at me with an angry face.

"Who is THAT." He glared.

"W-Waine."

A/N
Beauty and drama and SODA<3 and Dally and stuff. You better hope Soda still frickin loves you man, you better hope.