(Honoka X Ittoki) (Umi X Ichinose)

(Honoka X Ittoki)

U's

Honoka's Pov

Me and Hanayo watched the video that Nico recorded when we're having a showdown. Wow! There's so cool! Now I believe Hanayo and Nico, they are professionals!

Hanayo: (Shines and sparks)

Honoka: "Sugoi!"

Hanayo: "I'm so jealous! I don't got to record a video of them."

Honoka: "That's because Umi put us on a diet!"

Umi: "Serves you two right. And Honoka, your weight didn't even loose a little. What have you been eating?"

Honoka: "Sweets, cakes, Rice."

Kotori: "That wouldn't really loose your weight if you keep eating those."

Umi: "Kotori is right!"

Honoka: "But what does that do on our performance?"

Umi: "Huh!? Um..... I don't know! Maybe...... fans may look on you like really fat!"

Honoka: "That doesn't make sense, maybe some other idols are fat too you know?"

Umi: "Well have you seen one?"

Honoka: "Well..... Um....."

Umi: "As I thought, nothing. Now get back in your diet! 10 laps here!"

Honoka: (Snores)

Umi: (Growls) "Fine! If you don't wanna do it, I'm going home!"

Kotori: "What?! Come on Umi! It will be fun, I'll just wake Honoka up."

Honoka: "I'm awake!" (Falling asleep) "And still..... a..... wake....." (Snores)

Umi: "Oh whatever! We'll just do it tomorrow!"

Honoka: "GOOD IDEA!"

Umi: (Pinches Honoka's cheeks) "You lazy idol!"

Honoka: "Ow! Ow! Ow! Owkay! Im Sowwy!"

~~time pass~~

We are finally finished on our exercises, we go to the agency to rest. Nozomi is taking a bath, while Kotori is thinking what costume are we going to wear at the concert. And Maki was just at the music room, Rin and Hanayo are at there rooms sleeping. Umi is at some archer and stuff like that, Eri is with Nico at the mall. While im just laying at the couch, as I heard this Guitar music.

Honoka: "What was that?"

When I followed the music coming from, it's at the music room. I peek on the door and saw Ittoki playing, wow. He's good,

Ittoki: "Oh! Honoka?!"

Honoka: "Ehehe, surprise?"

Ittoki: "That was kinda surprising,"

Honoka: "Sorry, but! Wow! You are really good at that guitar!"

Ittoki: "Oh come on, not that good."

Honoka: "Hey, why do you want to be an idol than you can be in the band."

Ittoki: "Oh, I don't know."

Honoka: "I see, i was just practicing on dancing. But I was just alone, but when Umi and Kotori helped me. They just helped me to save the school together until then, The other helped us too."

Ittoki: "Oh wow, that is really cool."

Honoka: "Yeah,"

*Beep*Beep*Beep*