(Kotori X Cecil) (Rin X Shinomiya)

(Kotori X Cecil)

U's

Kotori's Pov

We were just starting our routines starting with stretching, after that. We will be choosing songs for the rest of the day. But still I can't imagine other more costumes I could draw, it's getting complicated. Wait?!

Kotori: "Honoka? What day it is? And what time?"

Honoka: "Huh? It's Thursday, 9: 56, why'd you ask?"

Kotori: "Wah! It's my part time job! I almost forgot!"

Umi: "Oh okay, then tomorrow we'll practice."

Kotori: "Got it!"

My gosh! I'm late! I didn't even got to tie the ribbon at the back of my apron, I was in a really big hurry.

Kotori: (pant) "Wah!!!! I'm not going to make it!"

*BOOGSH*Oouf!*

I suddenly bumped into someone accidentally, I maybe didn't see him or her when I was tying my apron.

Kotori: "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

Cecil: "Wait?! Kotori?"

Kotori: "Cecil-san! Oh my G! I'm so sorry! I was in a hurry, I had to go to Akiba in time."

Cecil: "Oh, Okay. Then you might be going."

Kotori: "Oh, I'm sorry!"

I rushed to Akiba with my legs and taking a shortcut here, and my legs were just about to fail but I still made it.

Kotori: "Sorry if I'm late!"

Maid: "Minalinski, you're here. You're not really late though."

Kotori: "Huh?" (Sigh) "I'm so tired already,"

Maid: "Is you're watch broken or something?"

Kotori: "Well what  time is it now?"

Maid: "It's still 7: 56, so we still have some time."

Kotori: (sigh)

Maybe Honoka's watch just got advanced. I can't even feel my legs anymore.

After 2 hours--

It was opening time of the cafe, then people had come and sit in there tables. Huh? That's strange, that guy really looks like Cecil. I should take his order first.

Kotori: "Cecil?"

Cecil: "Kotori? You're an Akiba maid!?"

Kotori: (covers mouth) "Shh!!!"

Cecil: "Sorry,"

Kotori: "Yeah, I am."

Cecil: "Wow, that's great of you."

Kotori: "Sorry, but my manager will see me. What will be you're order then?"

Cecil: "Just Chocolate smoothie,"

Kotori: "Okay,"

As I go to the kitchen and ready to make his smoothie, huh? Those he visit here all the time, it's like I've seen him always visiting here.

Kotori: "Here you go, enjoy." (Smile)

Cecil: "Oh, thank you Kotori."

Kotori: "Oh, you shouldn't be calling me that if im at work. I'm Minalinski here at this cafe."