(Maki X Jinguji) (Nico X Syo)

Maki's Pov

The moment on, I was going to the music room to compose a song for the concert. When I was going to the music room, I heard someone was playing the piano. I took a little peek inside, it was Nanami Haruka. Wow, she's good.

I suddenly lean the door open and she spotted me spying on her.

Maki: "Um!"

Haruka: "Oh, Nishikino-san. Oh, are you going to use the music room?"

Maki: "Oh yeah, well, I was going to until I heard that beautiful music. But I just bothered you."

Haruka: "That's okay,"

Maki: "Hey, aren't you nervous around this guys? Im mean you're the only girl in the Shining's agencies."

Haruka: "No, actually. We have this love rule, so i was kinda like the sister in here."

Maki: "Maybe little sister?"

Haruka: "That'll make us even."

We laugh as the sound just echoed the place.

Haruka: (gasp) "Oh, no. Sorry Maki, I gotta go. Maybe next time we talk like this again."

Maki: "Nothing to worry, and yes. I would like to talk to you more like this."

As she hurried going out of the music room and I was now alone again. I really like to work alone when I'm using the piano. But sometimes, Honoka goes to the door and claps at me. Complimenting my skills,

(Plays the piano *YouTube*)

When I finish playing the piano,  someone clapped beside the door.

Maki: "Honoka, didn't i--"

When I look at the door, it wasn't Honoka. It was Jinguji.

Jinguji: "Red Rose, you're music is beautiful."

Maki: "Oh, thanks."

Jinguji: "You're really alone here, I can company you."

Maki: "No need, I work alone."

Jinguji: "Really, but you're sweet music just makes some people to follow you're music."

Maki: "Great..... now I'm with a flitting guy. How great is that!"

Jinguji: (chuckle) "Don't say that my Lady. You and you're sweet music just wanna keep following you."

Maki: (raises both hands like some police just caught her) "Okay! I'm outta here! I'm completely! Over with this!"

I get my music sheets and get the hell out of here with a maniac flirtatious guy!

Jinguji's Pov

She's cute, she reminds me of Haruka sometimes when I flirt with her.

I walk to the hall way as I saw Maki Nishikino again,

Jinguji: "Hello again, Red Rose. Alone time again?"

Maki: "What?! How did you?!"

Jinguji: "It's kinda obvious that you're standing here."

Maki: (growl) "Just leave me alone!!! Will you!"

Jinguji: "Okay milady, If you insist." (Wink)

Maki: (blush) "Don't you wink on me!"

Eri: "Maki? Is there something wrong?"

Maki: "Eri-chan!" (Clings on Eri's arm)