Nozomi X Masato

Nozomi's Pov

Today, it's a great day. I check it on my cards, and it was right. I really trust my cards.

Maki: "Nozomi! We have to go!!!"

Nozomi: "Are we going to check the stage for our concert!?"

Nico: "Yeah, and we'll be get going because the the train is going to pass us again."

Nozomi: "Don't worry, it's going to be great."

Eri: "How would you know Nozomi?"

Nozomi: (shows the tetran cards)

Nico: "Fortune telling...."

Eri: "That's our Nozomi....."

Me, Nico and Eri are still at the Otonokizaka academy for a summer program project. But this is going to be Honoka-chan's project, it's because she pick the wrongs file again. So Umi and Kotori called help for us and we rushed to them as they said. The good news is..... Chairwoman Minami, said it alright. But on the bad part is.... this is.... we can't do the project until this concert is done. But on the bright side, the other student council officers were able to do it. Me and Eri posted online to them the project as so.

*Train stop*

We jump in the train and as we set off. We were so excited to see the stage, this is what we do when we're still together and not getting bothered on getting separated.

Honoka: "Wow!"

Kotori: "So amazing!"

Umi: "I know!"

Maki: "This is really wasn't I expected on our other stages guys."

Rin: "Nya~! Maki-chan, we always get In every amazing stages you know,"

Hanayo: "But Maki is right, this is more different. The two groups, us, them. This is really nervousing."

Eri: "That's fine Hanayo, all of us will be performing really happily."

Nico: "Yes and we only play fair."

Nozomi: "Yes, I checked my cards. It was going to be great until the concert for three days more. But......"

Honoka: "But what?"

Nozomi: "Unless there's something will happen tomorrow, really bad."

Kotori: "What?"

Umi: "No way, we can't let that happened."

Maki: "The question is, what will really happen on tomorrow?"

Nozomi: "I don't know, but only the cards know and we can't change it."

Hanayo: "Oh no, I'm really getting worried."

Nozomi: "We better be,"

Eri: "But the thing is, we have to guard on."

Nico: "If anything bad happens, we have to be prepared."

Rin: "She is right."

Everyone can believe on my card reading skills, and I'm more worried that what if the bad thing that will happen tomorrow is that........ we won't do this concert.

~~time pass~~

We came back at the Master Course, with the guys here at the couch. Cecil was reading, Jinguji was sleeping, Ittoki was playing video games, Syo was playing with Natsuki a violin, and maybe Masato is on his room and making his lessons.