Chapter one

Chapter one

Stephanie's POV

I got out of my car and get inside the house and head to my room and wear my large shirt actually It's a men's shirt. It's long and it stops on my knee and I wear some shorts. More like boxers. I may wear like that but, hell I'm comfortable with it. And lastly, I untie my hair from It's ponytail style and put my glasses on my side table behind my bed and go down.

"So how was school, honey?" Mom asked as I sit on the chair and she prepared the foods.

Tiffany and Stephen, my siblings are out for a party. Would mom be surprised if I tell her that I got expelled? Oh, why wouldn't she be? I got kicked out of the school and she wouldn't mind it? Nope. That's not mom.

"I'm gonna tell you that after we eat our dinner."

"You mean on dessert?" I knodded and we ate silently. And now, we're eating our chocolate ice-cream. Mom and I loves chocolates. And we get well through things, so I hope, we'll get well on this one.

"Mom,"she faced me and put her hands on the table and interwined it with each other. "I got kicked out of the school." And as expected, her eyes widened.

"What have you done this time, Steph?" She said like she was serious but I know that she's not.

"Mom! It's not like I've done it before!"

"Then explain."

I sighed, "This girl at school just dragged me by my hair and since she's shorter than me so I stood up and fight back."

"And how did you fight back?"

I rolled my eyes, and look at the garbage can trying to avoid my mom's non-serious stare. "I dragged her hair through the principal's office. But I didn't break her bones."

"You better not 'cause you promised your brother not to hurt-"

"-anyone unless needed. Yeah. I didn't."

"Good. Then you and Tiffany will be moving at Roldan's University."

Me and Tiffany? No way! I won't let Tiffany be with me! "Mom, Tiffany have a lot of good friends there and she has some pretty grades." I get her hands and, "Mom. I can handle myself."

"You want Stephen to come with you?"

"Mom, I can handle myself! Look, I'm all good by myself, okay? "

"How about me?"

"Mom! You're not highschool anymore!"

Then she laughed. I wonder why mom and dad became a really good couple. Mom's weird.

"I'm just kidding. Go with someone tomorrow and enroll yourself."

***

Like what mom said yesterday, enroll yourself. But I'm such a bad-ass and enroll myself without no one's guide. I parked my car next to the black car. Mine's white. Dirty-white. As I got out of my car, I saw the guys got out of their car the same time as I did. They were chuckling and I swear, they are jocks, jerks or players.

I stood up shutting my car's door close,

"Cool car." He said. I mean, the guy who has a brown hair and those set of green eyes which I prefer him cute said that. And I knodded in response.

My car and their car have the same model but not the same color. I walk through the elavator with my black hair pulled up into a ponytail keep swaying.

The door were about to close when few guys stopped it by hand and enter. They were the guys in that black car.

"So Leah really badly want you?"

"Yeah."

"Thanks dude. You saved me from her little ass."

"She's annoying as shit."

Sorry. We're on an elavator so how can't I listen to what they are talking about. Finally. My floor. But the guys are still blocking the way out.

"Excuse me.". Said as I push them away from blocking me out.

"So the nerd talks."

I just roll my eyes and walk through the office. I got in to the office and enroll myself and get the stuffs. I walk through my locker and put the books there. Tomorrow's my first day so I'm just gonna go home after this. As I close my locker, I saw this tall blonde girl beside me. She smiled at me.

"Hey I'm Trisha. I guess you're new here."

"Stephanie. And yes, I'm new here."

"Can we be friends 'cause I have no friend in here since first day."

"Okay. See you tomorrow, Trisha."