Chapter eight

Chapter 8

We got home early and tired. Except for Stephen. He's never been tired in parties and such. I lay down on the couch and turn the tv on. I watched the news while eating ice-cream.

"Holy creep." That news is such a big deal. Imagine that! A girl jumped off a bridge because she found out that her boyfriend is cheating on her? "Shitty idea, bruh." I said as I took a scoop from my ice-cream.

"When did you learn to say 'shit'?" I jumped out off the couch because of Tiff. God, she loves surprising me. "Oh my," she put her hands on her mouth acting surprised and go near me and Pat my back while hugging me, "Everything will be okay, sis. Who hurt you?" She let go of the hug and sit on the couch as well as i did, "Need some sister's advice?"

I snorted, "No thanks. I'm a better advicer than you. And I have no problem, sis."

She snorted back, "Really? Then tell me your problem. And stop denying that you don't have one."

I rolled my eyes, "This is a secret. I got jealous on Charles. I saw him flirting with other girl and lying on my face."

She pouted, "Kill yourself or Charles or his girls. I'm off to a friend's house sis. See ya!" And she ran out. Kill myself? Really?

I heard a knock on the door. Who could that be? I'm all alone now because Stephen's at the lake partying. Tiffany is at her friend's house. Now who could that be?

Karlos Charles' POV

"What are you doing here?" She asked as she opened the damn door. Dammit, Charles! You just fucked everything!

"Can I talk to you?" I asked.

"We're already talking." She said as she rolled her eyes. I rolled my eyes privately too. "Aren't you're gonna talk?"

"Can I come in first?"

"Shoot." She said seriously. Shoot Charles. Shoot the fucking reason why you're here!

"Look. I'm sorry, okay? I-I didn't mean to flirt with other girls." I sighed, "I can't stop myself from doing it." I'm starting to grow some feelings for you, Steph. And this stinks.

Stephanie's POV

I faked a laugh. "Why are you saying sorry?"

"Because I flirted with someone?"

And again, I faked a laugh, "Boy. That doesn't matter,"

"Aren't you jealous?"

He caught full of my attention with that. Am I jealous? Well, yes Charles. I'm shitty jealous. "No. Why would I be? I'm just your fake girlfriend. So why would I be?"

He scratched his neck and spoke, "Yeah. Why would you be." He said as he left.

I get back to the couch after I locked the door. He doesn't even care about me afterall do why would I be? I'm just his effin fake girlfriend. FAKE says it all. But I hate playing games. But if I do, I play fair. I'm his fake girlfriend, and I'm jealous. Deeply jealous. Is that even a word?

And anyways, I'm just his fake girlfriend as that girl in a ponytail with glasses.

Sorry. Short chap.