Chapter four

Chapter 4

Just be my girlfriend. . .

Why me? There's a lot of girls out there chasing him while I don't even want him but he wants me to be his girlfriend? Was he really serious?

"What're you thinking, sis?" I almost jumped out of my seat when someone talked from stairs. I looked back and it was Tiffany. "Oh, Um, no-nothing." I stuttered and shrugged. She looked at my coffee and said, "Your coffee is cold already." She looked at me straight in the eye, "Oh, gosh. My proffesional sister is thinking something deep." I rolled my eyes at her.

"Tell me." She said as she sit on the stools opposite to mine. I sighed in defeat, "That blonde guy wants me to be his girlfriend for no reason." Her eyes widened and she rushed at me holding my arms and shaked me. "Are you crazy?! Wake up, sis! That guy is sooooooo hot. I mean, simple! He's just simply hooooooooot!"

I tried to loose from her grip on my arms. "Let go," I said and she fixed herself and muttered 'sorry' at me and sit back on the stoo. Weird sister, huh?

She interwined her fingers after puting it on the stool table and cleared her throat, "My very formal sister, proffesional and classy or whatever,"she rolled her eyes, "what's your decision?"

Okay? "I-I have my decision." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Did my sister just stuttered?" And again, I rolled my eyes and glared at her. "Shut up." She cleared her throat again trying to look formal, by that, she's teasing me. "Anyways Miss Classy. What's your decision?" She said not trying to let out her smile.

"My decision is confidential Miss Sossy." Her cheeks poped Red and she burst out laughing. "My god, Stephanie!" She laughed so hard, I don't even know what's funny though. Weird sister I have here. "You got a nickname for me!"

She wants to try me so I'm trying her too, just sister's bonding like this, very simple, just talking. "And then? Where's your proffesionality Miss Sossy?" I asked her teasingly. I'm a veeeery good actress. My sister knows that.

"S-sorry, Miss Classy. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Okay. Playtime's over. "Bye sis, heading to school. But she stopped me, "Your glasses? And you forgot your hairstyle." My mouth formed to an 'o' . I almost forgot about that. I tied up my hair and put my glasses on and get into my car and head to school.

"Hey Steph! Mornin'!" Jaysie greeted and I replied coldly, "Morning Jaysie." I said and open my locker and grab my book for my first subject. He leaned on Trisha's locker. Speaking of Trisha, where is she? And then Jaysie spoke, "What's about the formal greeting, Stephanie?"

I tried to act formal, still, until Jaysie received a slap from an unknown girl. He got his conscious back and look at the girl. A tear falled from the girl's eye as she ran out. I glared at Jaysie and walk through my room. Jaysie's following me or maybe we have the same class today.

As I walk, people were staring and whispering. Why? Because I'm with this cute guy that received a slap few minutes ago. But still, I walked with my chins up and step inside my classroom. I saw my classmates, girl classmates that retouched themselves and looked like a bitch. I walk in and sit in my chair looking at them.

"Why aren't you doing the same?" The girl asked.

"And why are you doing that?" I asked coldly. She rolled her eyes and chuckled, "Our new teacher is very hot and-"

"Good morning class." He said and we stood up and greeted him back. Other girls were on their flirty tone while I'm on my formal one. I love acting formal. Makes me look decent. I am decent, anyway. His eyes looked at my classmates and shook his head on dissapointment. "Girls, fix yourselves. I'm your new teacher, call me Sir Paul." He said.

The girl that talked to me a while ago stood up, "Sir we're already fixed." She said with her very bitchy and flirty tone. Sorry, I can't keep my mind shut about this bad words. "Sit down miss." He said and the girl replied while licking flirtily her lips. Um, gross. Some girls nowadays aren't decent. He roamed his eyes around us finding someone, "Where's Trisha Paul?" He asked. Oh, so he's Trisha's big bro? Or father? Too young for father.

No one answered and he kept roaming his eyes around the room and he stopped on me and smiled. "I thought that my sister is the remaining decent in this room. Or should I say, school? I'm your new teacher but I didn't expect this coming that you girls are like this." He lectured.

Another girl stood up and look at me, "Oh really? Your sister is the only decent in this school beside those NERDS, Sir!" Sir were about to speak when I stand up and face the girl, "Excuse me. But not because I am wearing an eyeglass means I'm a nerd. A nerd carries It's books everywhere. A nerd is always in the library at It's vacant hours. And not all nerds are decent. And isn't it so easy to be decent than being a slut wanting its proffesor?" Sir Paul's mouth opened and I know that he was about to speak, but again, I trailed him off, "Sorry about the word, Sir." I looked at the girl again. "And you, I wonder how your parents grow you. Or even handle you. Now please, shut up and let Sir Paul take his time." I said and knodded at Sir Paul and sit down. My classmates remained silent. I sighed, sometimes, people needs lecture. A frankly lecture.

***

I sat all alone on this table on where I am sitting right now. Trisha's not here and I already texted her and she said that she weren't feeling well. I ate my sandwhich when Jaysie appeared and sat infront of me. "Why is Miss Austria all alone?" Does he need to be always annoying?

"Because her friend is sick and she's at home and she has no other friends than her." He pouted,"Am I not your friend?" I raised a brow.

"You never asked me mister." I said and he spoke, "So, Stephanie, will you be my friend?" I smiled and knodded. "Since we're friends, enough with the formality, okay? It's driving me nuts." He said and I chuckled.

"By the way, Jays, where's Charles?" I asked. His forehead wrinkled, "Okay?Um," he looked at behind me. "There." He said as Charles sat down beside me.

"Can you give us a minute, Jay?" Jay knodded and left.

"So about the deal," he scratched his neck, "I was about to-" I cut him off,

"I accept the deal, Charles."