Chapter fifteen | Epilogue

I guess this story will end here. It's not that I'm out of ideas, but you know, school. But it's just a guess so cheer up!

Chapter 15

Charles. He's been in my mind the whole time. And it really makes me smile.

"Yo, Steph." Jaysie greeted. "Spaced out? Charles should know about this."

"No. Don't. You'll ruin something if you'll do." I said grinning.

"Weird girl." He smiled as he shook his head and bid goodbye.

"Excuse me , ma'am. " A guy said that's bringing a bouquet of roses. "For you." I accepted the flower and were about to do him on who asked him to give this. but he were gone. So I think maybe this has a note or something.

Everytime I see you, I see you. Kidding! I just want to tell you that I love you very much and you're getting beautifully everyday. You know who I am. ^^

Who is he? Charles doesn't do some emoticon or something. I felt my phone vibrated at the table beside the books here in the libary.

Charles:

I love you. Don't get too deeply in love with me. ;) . You know that's dangerous. ^^

I guess that's really from Charles.

***

"Hey. Where are you taking me?" I asked Charles that's now holding my waist guiding me through somewhere as I heard birds chirping and wind blowing.

"Here." He said as he took off the blindfold. Sunset.

"It's beautiful." I said as I closed my eyes and him embracing me from the back.

"You are beautiful." He whispered in my ear as he kissed me in my cheek.

"See that?" He asked as I open my eyes and look at the tree that he's pointing.

"It's a tree."

"Come here." He said taking my hand and walk near the tree and there I saw it.

SR+CK=♥

"Cheesy." I commented.

"I love cheese."

"You know what, Charles?" I said looking at him as he mouthed 'what'. "You lost the bet."

He looked confused. "Why? This is our third day."

"Yes. It is clearly the third day. And our bet was five days."

He still looked confused. I faced him and look at his confused eyes then his lips.

"You know what, Charles?" I asked again. He were about to ask 'what' but cut off when I kissed him on his lips.

He didn't respond at first due to being surprised but did a second after. Our kiss was passionate. Feeling love and lust.

But I know well be eating fries later. Fries with cheese. I won the bet anyway. Five days but I made it three so I won, right? He once said it on five days.

EPILOGUE

Its been a year.

Me and Charles' relationship stood strong. Charles, still is cheesily sweet. Overprotective when it comes to me. Making me laugh. Smile whole heartedly. Giving me good mornings. And always do everything just for us to end our argument and never want us to break up. He loves me that much.

Me, still that ponytail girl with glasses. Nothing changed. But Charles' love did. It upgraded. Increased. Ascended. Him keeping on telling me, making me feel and doing everything just to prove to me that he really does love me even though I already believe him. I love him that much.

Let's talk about trust. They said, "A relationship without trust is like a car without gas. You're in a relationship but you're not moving anywhere." Or am I wrong? But by all means, it says that if you don't trust your partner, your relationship with him doesn't go anywhere and stays. You got my point.

Trisha and Caleb. Let's say that after a year, they finally surrendered. They admit that they love each other and whatsoever. But, they are always arguing. Like Justin B's "What do you mean?" Song. Oh, tats ne and Charles. Trisha and Caleb are all normal. Not too cheesy, not to sweet. But too cheesy when. . . I don't know. They still haven't told us about the scene at the hall last month. I heard rumors said that Caleb said that whoever hurts her or lays a finger on Trisha, he'll hunt 'em down.

Jaysie on the other hand, has his love for this girl. He haven't told us yet. Speaking of. . .

"What happened to your head, Jaysie?" I asked worriedly when Trisha, Caleb, and Jaysie come near us. Jaysie touched his head that has a tissue like thing rolled on his head.

"Cassey. She accidentally hit me with a base ball bat. She thought that I'm a thief. I mean, this face? A thief?" He shook his head but smiled.

"You should've wear helmets for protection." Charles aid teasingly as we laugh.

"No, you should've." Jaysie said back at Charles.

"I didn't regret it. Means I've marked her as mine already." Charles said grinning as he put his hand on my waist.

"I guess I should call them."

They grinned as I dialed my mom's number after them saying goodlucks.

"Hello?"

"Mom, is everyone there?"

"Yes honey. Something wrong?"

"Put this in a loudspeaker, mom."

"Done. Then?"

"Mom, dad, sis, bro. . ." I paused.

"Im pregnant."

Please don't hate me. I hope you appreciate why I did this. But thanks for reading!

And yes, she is pregnant.

\(^__^)/ I hope you won't hate me!