Chapter thirteen

Sorry for the typos. You know it takes risks reading a story with typos so, thanks!

Btw, cheesy chapter here.

Enjoy reading!

Chapter 13

"Hey." Charles said while hugging me from my back as he kissed my hair. "I love you." He whispered on my ear huskily. "Can I hear an 'I love you too'?" He asked as I giggled.

" I love you too." I said whole heartedly.

"Promise me that you won't love anybody but me." He said as we stared at the sunset here from the beach house.

"If you promise me too."

"You know that I would never love anybody but you, Steph. Whatever happens."

"But still promise me." I commanded.

"I love you and only you. Promise."

Then the surroundings darken as I closed my eyes feeling the hug of him. As I open my eyes, I'm in a forest. I'm in a Dark forest. Charles not here. No one is.

I heard screams. Moans. Then I saw my ex standing in front of me smiling evily with Linda on his side. Then they disappear like a bubble.

I remained standing. I can't move. I can't say anything. I can't control myself. I cried screaming for help when I saw fire. I was surrounded by fire. It then turned to ice. I saw my reflection.

I was in a ponytail and with glasses at my reflection as it waved at me and disappear as the ice broke and I fell.

Then I heard birds chirping. Wind blowing. Waves flowing. And someone speaking. Myself turned around and saw Charles. He immediately hug me.

"I'm sorry. I love you." He said.

"Sorry for what?" I asked nervously.

"Only me, okay? I love you." He said as he walk away and disappear.

Why is this happening? Me teleporting wherever and Charles saying things I don't understand. It's confusing. It's making me curious.

Why does this feels like . . . . .

"Are you okay?" Tifanny asked sitting at the edge of the bed handing me a water as I drink it.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You were screaming for help. Then I saw you crying while asleep and I tried to wake you up and even screamed at your face but you didn't wake up so I decided to get some water to spill on your face. But I found you with your eyes open  so I asked you if you're okay."

Dream. It was all a dream. But why does it felt like a. . . . goodbye? A warning? A threat?

"By the way you're late at school." Tifanny said leaving.

.

Charles' POV

"Yo bro! Why so happy today my man?" Jaysie makes a he pat my shoulders. " Let me guess. She's a girl. Wearing glasses. And her hair in a ponytail. And she's walking through here. Good luck man." He said as he left and I turned around and saw Stephanie back to her old self.

She's wearing glasses and her hair's in a ponytail. Walking through here with her chin's up and stomach's in. Actually she doesn't need to let her stomach in. She's already fit. People are looking at her, staring, glaring, whispering around as she walk through me.

She stopped and open the locker beside the one that I were leaning. I'm wrong. She's not coming near me, she was just coming to her locker. How assuming I am.

"Hey." I said as she nodded in reply. "Let me bring that." I said as she handed me the book she was holding.

"Aren't you're going to your class?" She asked. I thought she wasn't going to talk to me.

"Let's just act like non of these happen."  She requested.

"Okay. For you." I said as I kissed her hair.

Now I remember. I still remember. I climb in her window by the tree beside her window. That night. I was so drunk, but at least I remembered. She was weak that time.

"We have the same schedule." I said smiling.

"And we have the same classes." She said.

"And we'll be together the whole time." I said smiling like an idiot.

"At school." She added. "And I'm sure you're not gonna go to a girls' restroom." She added.

"But I'll wait outside." I said looking at her emotionless face. She's really hard to read. Not like her friend Trisha that's so transparent.

As we walk at the hallway, people were whispering and staring at us. And we saw Caleb leaned Trisha on the wall as Trisha blushed. Their faces are so close to each other and one move, their noses will brush.

Then Caleb whispered something at her that made her blush even more and pushed Caleb and stormed out. Caleb smirked as me and Stephanie continued walking.

***

"Hey." I told her as she looked at me and I pat the chair beside me motioning her to sit beside me as she did.

I swayed a fries near her mouth and commanded her to say 'ah'.

"I'm no a-" She were cut off when I put the fries on her mouth and she then rolled her eyes.

"I swear Cha-" She were cut of again, by me putting he fries on her mouth.

Me, Jaysie, Trisha, and Stephanie just talk the whole lunch when Trisha stopped laughing at the joke and looked at the other table. We saw Caleb with that girl I know who's called slut in this school. I looked back at Trisha and saw sadness, jealousy or might be annoyed in her eyes. Then I looked at Stephanie. She looked emotionless like before but I know she's concerned.

"Hey Steph." I said as she looked at me raising a brow and I leaned at her and whisper something. She didn't even stiff, me leaning unto her.

"I can make you fall for me in a day."

"Make that days, mister."

"Well then, days." I almost forgot that she's Stephanie. Very hard to get. "Five days."

"Let's see."

"And if I win, you're the price."

"And if you lose and I win, you'll follow what I'll tell you."

"Deal." I said.

"Five days, huh." She said as she nodded and smiled.

After eating, we stood up and walk about to leave in the cafeteria as I opened the door for her. "You first malady." She just likes and walk past me s I were just behind her.

I always love making her smile. It's like you one a contest that has only one percent on winning.