Chapter seven

Chapter 7

I remained silent the whole time after what happened a while ago. Yeah, call me over-acting or whatever. You know that it hurts, right? I told him that I'm in a Blue dress but he added glasses and in a ponytail hairstyle.

Me and Tiff headed to our rooms. We have one rooms each. Only those who are partners of the Paul's and we're one of it. I lay down on the bed after I changed into my Dirty-white colored two piece. Yes, this is how addicted I am to Dirty-white color. It suits me well, you know. Of course, I have a dress that covers my body. Not dress like formal dress, okay? It's a dress that other people sees what you're wearing inside. I just don't know what they call it.

I heard my phone rang and answer it without looking at the caller,

"Hello?"

"Stephanie where are you?"

He asked in the call as I am walking seing girls in their two piece' too as I head to the bar in the pool. I just slowly walk through their. I might see someone that I weren't supposed to be seing now.

"I'm home. You?" I lied.

"I thought you're still in the party." Of course I'm in the party you idiot. Speaking of, saw him flirting with the girl I saw the last time, not Lily. The girl draw something on his chest while here I am spying on him.

"So? You aren't flirting, right?" I recorded a video using my other phone. I recorded him and the girl while I'm  calling him. Of course, proof.

"No. W-why would I?" He said as the girl beside him chuckled.

"Really? And I heard a girl chuckle." And he 'shh' the girl.

"No. I'm all yours."

"Liar." I said as I drop the call and stop the recorder. I Hate him. Such a player.

Since he doesn't recognize me, I'm free to whatever I wanna do here. And I'm even free if he recognize me or not. WE are in a FAKE relationship. I swim on the pool through the stool on the bar and sat beside him and ordered a chocolate shake. He kept flirting with the girl. Damn noisy.

"We've fooled her! Why did you want her to be your girl, anyway?"

"My parents wants me to have a girlfriend and she came. Many, actually came but I chose her. She's confident in everything. She's just that girl in a ponytail with glasses. And she's just my girlfriend. I used her. But unfortunately, you're late. You came late. I shouldnt be supposed to use somebody when you ca,e early. It could be you." He said as he pouted. Late my ass. They kept on talking while Charles' leaned on the table stool and the girl on his chest.

And the girl chuckled bitchly. Sorry about those words. I use those words when I'm angry or annoyed. Even sad. They laughed at nonsense things and after sooo many years, the girl left. Kidding aside, after their talk, the girl left. He turned to me and found me already looking at him. He's on his playful smirk as I smiled seductively.

"Hey." He said as knodded in reply. "I saw my girlfriend in you." Since my voice is a bit hoarse and far from my real clear voice so I replied, "Really?"