Drugged Looks and Gay Shifters

I shifted uncomfortably as I felt eyes burning into my forehead.

"BAMBI! Will you let the poor girl be without glaring at her as if you were trying to send her to heaven!" The brightly dressed, and chirpy man opposite me said as he wacked his partner on the arm. "You see I would say 'send you to hell', but we are already here." He continued with a wink.

I gulped awkwardly and gave a sheepish smile; still feeling a bit uncomfortable at the stare Bambi was giving me.

Vasbar, the man next to Bambi, then went back to conversing with Tristan. Leaving me to be coldly inspected by the quiet and stoic man.

When Vasbar had opened his door with a huge smile on his face to greet Tristan and me, Bambi had been sulking behind Vasbar in displeasure. Apparently they were in the midst of doing couple physical exercises... if you get what I'm hinting at here. He wasn't happy with our intrusion, and the large opposing figure made sure I was aware of it. 

Once we had been led to the living room I had learned that both Bambi and Vasbar were shape shifters, and had wolf-like creature forms. When I had asked if they were werewolves, Tristan had muttered "amateur" and then proceeded to lectured on why calling a shape shifter a were was an insult. As werewolves were just 'pests' of society.

Yes. Because I should innately know these things. (???)

"Just because we ruined your sexy time, doesn't mean you should throw such a tantrum." Tristan said as he went over to embrace Bambi, "I haven't seen you guys in forever, go bang like bunnies later."

Bambi hugged Tristan back and patted his shoulder with a small smile before going to stand next to Vasbar again.

Tristan then came to stand next to me, slinging an arm over my shoulder- oddly making me feel more relaxed.

"So what brings you here my dearest friend and his plus one" Vasbar asked as he leaned into Bambi. "Don't tell me he knocked you up and you want us to be the godparents!"

I turned bright red with that statement.

"I'm afraid that's the last thing that would happen" I said in defense.

"Aw babe, I thought we went over you trying to deny the love we have for one another." Tristan said as he gave me a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

I gagged and ducked out of Tristan's hold.

"You really know how to charm someone" I said as I whipped the saliva off my cheek.

"Charm someone to bed of course" Tristan shot back with a wicked smile on his lips.

"Aren't you two the cutest" Vasbar cooed as I shook my head venomously.

"Don't get your hopes up about anything happening." I scrunched my nose is displeasure, "Horn dog over here is a bit too much in love with himself for my liking"

Before Tristan could shot back with a smart-ass comment, Bambi made himself present by clearing his throat.

"Lets get back to the matter on hand, shall we?" Bambi raised an eyebrow at us.

Tristan composed himself quickly as he began to talk about our predicament. I glazed over the conversation as I began to feel exhaustion hit me. I must have been running on adrenaline since the hellhound attacked us.

My eyebrows scrunched up together, why did a hellhound attack us?

"Olive?"

My head snapped up to Bambi who called my name.