Key Chain

Once we arrived to a hidden entrance to the caverns, Tristan handed me back the ugly concoction of a drink, motioning me to drink it.

Already feeling queasy from the modes of transportation we took to arrive to the caverns- Tristan going super-devil-mode and transporting us- the last thing I wanted to drink was the sluggish smoothie in front of me.

"It honestly doesn't taste as bad as you think Olive." Silver commented, patting my back in reassurance.

Fiddling with one of the gold bangles on my wrist I decided to just down it as if I were at a frat party taking the first shot of the night. Something I had become extremely experienced at once I befriended Ashton.

After downing the surprisingly tasteless drink, I looked up at Tristan who was looking back at me with an unusual expression.

"What?"

"This could be the last day we are together." He commented.

I paused as what he said processed. If the witch was able to take our pull off one other then we would end up parting ways.

I furrowed my eyebrows... Why don't I feel as happy as I should?

"Don't worry, we both know you're going to miss this hot package." Tristan gestured to himself.

"I don't remember ordering a package, so thank god I can return it." I rolled my eyes.

An evil glint appeared in Tristan's eyes, "that's cause you haven't gotten a taste of the reeaaallll package" he glanced downwards to Jr. Tristan.

"I'm going to throw up." I pretended to gag.

"Don't worry, I know it's big, but you will get used to its size." Tristan chuckled as he saw the horrified expression that was on my face.

"Before you kill Olive with your horrendous innuendos, I'm sure the potion has kicked in by now so let's get going." Silver said, I shot her a grateful look as we began heading into the caverns.

"Hold onto one of Tristan's arm, I know you won't like it but to not raise any suspicions we are going to have to pretend to be one of his fangirls fawning over him." Silver whispered in my ear.

"What the fuck?!" I hastily whispered back.

"Tristan has a large... Following of girl demons, and he is often seen with them. So we both need to play the part of brainless bimbos that love the idiot. Hope you're good at acting."

A sharp pang of pain hit me as I imagined Tristan allowing other girls to cling on him. I quickly shook it off and scolded myself... It's not as if I own him or anything. Tristan can do whatever he wants...

Moving so I could grab onto one of his arms, I clung onto the fabric of his jacket and slightly leaned into him.

As the hustle and bustle of the caverns began to appear in front of us, I plastered a love-struck smile on my face looking up to Tristan. Silver did the same thing to his other side and we began to walk into the highly populated area of the caverns.

As we began walking amongst the demons a pathway formed as many hastily shrieked back from the devil, in awe at seeing the heir to hell.

As I continued to act like a fangirl next to Tristan, I picked up on some of the hushed whispers amongst the others.

"They don't lie when they said Tristan was a handsome man."

"Who are those girls next to him?"

"They must be his concubines."

"I wonder where I can find cabbages?"

I chuckled at the last one, and gave a quick glance to see an old shirtless man scratching his beard as he pondered the wonders of cabbages.