Part 4) Let Me, End Me

QOTC: Finish the lyric:
Pose, you have to save your reputation, they're close to finding out about your __________, ___ __ ___ ______ ____ ____ ___ ____ ______ _ __.

AOTC: Bonus round! What does the acronym G.I.N.A.S.F.S stand for?
Here's a hint: it's a song title.
Extra hint: the first word is Gay

As always, Nicos P.O.V

In the first twenty-four hours without Dan, I didn't get any sleep. Will was on and off sleeping, but I just couldn't settle down long enough. Everything was running through my mind. It was scary, to say the least.

I was drinking some tea when Will woke up from his two-hour sleep.

"Hey," he said and slumped into the couch next to me. "Have you gotten any sleep?"

I unconsciously started playing with his fingers.

"No," I mumbled. "I can't sleep. I keep thinking about tomorrow, well, today. Are you sure you can talk to him? Do you know if he'll give us Dan back? What if he doesn't? What if he does something-"

"Neeks," Will sigh. "I found it's best not to think about it. I don't want to think about it 'cause it'll just freak me out more. We both know I have to talk Octavian into giving Dan back to us. If I don't talk to him, well, I don't know what he's going to do."

"I-" I took in a shaky breath. "I just- I don't want to lose you, too."

Will pulled me into a tight hug. "You're never going to lose me."

_____

I've been pacing around our room ever since Will went to talk with Octavian. I'm jittery and just tired of waiting around. Will said he would be home around three, and that's in two hours, but I'm really worried about him. We don't know what Octavian could do, or if he's in a safe mental state to talk rationally. 

There isn't much I can do just walking around the house and waiting. I should just take a nap do anything that'll take my mind off waiting, like talking to someone. Yeah, I'll talk to someone.

How'd you like this super short thing.

Probably bad.

Next chapter is meh.