Part 8) I Am Tired Of This Place

QOTP: What do you want to see happen in this book?

AOTP: This is definitely a question for you guys

You're going to hate this chapter.

Nico's P.O.V

Will walked into our room, he had a sorrowful look on his face.

"I want to tell you now," he said. Will took out some folded papers from his pocket. "Octavian gave this to me when I was getting Dan." I could tell Will was nervous. He starts to get fidgety and then he'll pace around.

"What does it say?" I asked and pat the space next to me so Will could sit. He slowly made his way over and held the paper out. I could feel my breath quickening once I read the first word.

"Child Custody papers?" Will just handed me the papers and I flipped through them. There was one paper that caught my attention.

" '-The child was adopted by Octavian Ceaser Augustus and the adoption papers have his signature.William Solace cannot house Daniel Augustus for the reason that he [Will Solace] does not have his [William Solace] signature...' ."

"S-so that- that coglione- gets to take Dan away from us and we can do nothing about it?" I mostly ask myself. My thoughts were a mess. This cannot be happening. First, he kidnaps Dan and now he wants to take him away from us?

"The second to last page has a paper that says that we could keep Dan in our custody if Octavian gets to see him twice a month," Will said in a quiet voice. Oh, god.

I know it's childish of me to phrase it this way but I don't wanna. I've heard what happened with Will and I'm not going to risk our son's safety.

"No. Will, you know how Octavian can be. You know what he can do-"

"Nico, think about it this way if we don't agree Octavian can take Dan away at any time. At least this way we know he'll be safe with us." I don't want to admit it but Will was right. Not agreeing would just make it worse.

"I think I just need a little more time to think about this. I know the best thing we can do is agree but isn't there something else we could do?" I huffed and closed my eyes for the count of five then opened them again.

"We don't have to send anything back until next week. If we don't send it back h-he can take Dan away." I didn't know how to react. I didn't want to react.

It's just, ugh.

____

So, I don't know how legal things work so don't fite me if a get something wrong.

I'm also writing a fluffy chapter with Italian so don't kill me.

*Unedited*

Update (7/23/16)

Now edited