Part 6) Make You Love Me

I know I said I wouldn't update for a while but I felt bad about leaving you guys.

QOTC: Quick! Using only the top bar filled with random words type a strange paragraph!

AOTC: Mudblood! ! Whoop-Whoop! Let's hope this chapter doesn't fail! ★ ♥ ★ ♥ Neeks P.O.V ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ I drop my phone. That really couldn't have happened. Did it? I want to yell at Piper for doing that. I was very contridicted. I mean, this could be a dream. I have a crush on you. " She trailed off and ran to her room. She snatched up a blanket and went back to the kitchen. 

It started off as a Solangelo story then ended as a really old story I never plan on posting. (I might post it on a different account)

Imma start now!

°°Octopus P.O.V °°

Will still loves me, I know that. He just hasn't accepted it yet. I hadn't seen him face to face for months before earlier today. I could only hope he got the note i gave him at his work.

Apparently, the only way I can get him to talk to me is with Dan. That's why I went through all the trouble of getting those court papers. Now he has to let me see Dan as least once a week for two hours.

Dan's a whiny little kid. He was always asking for something when I was with him. I mean, he couldn't even stay in the room for an hour without asking for something.

I need him though. If Dan likes me he'll want to see me more, meaning, I get to see Will more.

The more time I spend with Will, the more he'll remember our love. That Nico guy is the reason he thinks he doesn't love me. Nico even convinced him to move away and get a different job while he gets to sit around.

Will wouldn't have to work if he was with me. I don't know why he still wants to work. I even wrote it on the note. Whatever the reason, I know he'll come crawling back to me once he realizes i forgive him for leaving.

;Nico's P.O.V;

I called Hazel, she and Frank got married a year after us. I was so happy for them.

"Hey, Hazel,"I said into the phone.

"Nico! You haven't called in forever," Hazel said excitedly. Hazel doesn't know, crap.

"Uh, Hazel, I want to tell you something- Well, I- I need to tell you something.It's something important that you should know and it's not even the reason I called you for, er, it is sort of the reason I called. That's besides the-" Hazel cuts of my rambling.

"Nico, whatever it is, you can tell me." Hazel soothed. "Can you say it now?"

"Y-yeah," how should I say this? Just throw it out there or not? "Dan's missing." I mumbled.

"Dan's what?"

"He's missing." I said a bit louder.

"Oh, gosh, um, have you told the police yet? Where did you see him last? Was he in a mall?" Hazel pause for a breath. "Neeks, hello? You there?"

"I'm here, I just," I let out a small sigh. "We know where he is, er, who took him and Will is talking to him right now."

"What! Will's talking to him!" She exclamed more than asked. "Oh, Nico, you must feel horrible. Would you like to talk about something else?"

"Yes, please."

___

Hazel and I talked for what seemed like forever, when I heard a knock at the door I swesr my heart stopped.

"I-I need to call you back, bye." I hung up and ran to the door.

I swung the door open and the first thing I saw was Will rushing towards me and running straight into our room.

________

How do you like it?

Good?

Bad?

Boring?

I'm starting to get back into the flow of how I normally write so meh.

*Unedited*