Chapter 10-His feelings.

[Song of the chapter: Error-VIXX]

Kwang Soo's POV

[A few days later.]

Jae Suk hyung was allowed to discharged as his condition was stable. I helped him to pack his clothes and held his luggage for him.

"Hyung, let me help you." I said as I went beside Jae Suk hyung and held his hand.

"Ey, yah. I'm not that weak yet, I still can walk on my own, ok?" Jae Suk hyung said while smiling.

"Aniya, kwaenchana. I just wanna be close to you, hyung."

"Haih...yi(this) pabo yah." Jae Suk hyung could only laugh when he heard my "confession". I smiled and unlocked the car. I placed his luggage at the back seat and then opened the door of the front seat for Jae Suk hyung.

"Komawo." Jae Suk hyung said. I could only smile, then I closed the door and went to the driver's seat.

Jae Suk's POV

[Skip, on the way home.]

I was thinking of going on a trip with Kwang Soo, I know that my time is getting closer, so...I wanted to spend more time with him before I...die.

"Kwang Soo yah." I called him as he stops at the traffic light.

"Eung?" Kwang Soo turned his head as he heard me calling him.

"Do you have time on this coming Saturday?"

"Hmm...I'm not sure, I have check with my manager first. Waeyo, hyung?" Kwang Soo said as he pouted.

"It's nothing, it's ok if you're busy that day. I can plan on other days."

"Plan? Are we going anywhere hyung?" Kwang Soo asked.

"I was just thinking...maybe we should have a trip together..."

"That's cool! Hyung, don't worry, I'll make sure there's no schedule on this coming Saturday."

"A..aniya, it's doesn't have to be this Saturday..."

"But I want to spend more time with you hyung. I'm really scared that...you'll leave me anytime." Kwang Soo said as he looked down. I looked at him with my teary eyes for a while and turned to the front. The traffic light turned green, and I broke the silence and said, "Kwang Soo yah, the light turned green."

"Ne." Kwang Soo sniffed his nose as he continued to drive. We kept quiet until we reached home. Kwang Soo took my luggage and put it in my room.

"Komawoyo, nae dongsaeng." I said to him. Kwang Soo just smiled at me and he went back to his room. I sighed again as he left the room. I took out my spectacles and lied down on the bed to rest.

Kwang Soo's POV

As I step out of Jae Suk hyung's bedroom, my heart felt really heavy and I'm really sad. I slowly walked back to my room and shut the door. As the door was closed, I slowly fell down on the floor and cried. I covered my mouth to prevent myself from crying too loud, just in case Jae Suk hyung will hear it.

I'm really afraid, I'm really scared that that day will just come anytime...I'm really scared that he'll suddenly leave me...

After sobbing for a long time, I calmed myself down and picked up my phone. I dialed my manager's number to ask him about my schedule.

"Yeoboseyo?" I said.

"Yeoboseyo? Hyung, is there anything?" My manager, Seung Hyun said.

"Ani, I just wanna ask...is there any schedule on this coming Saturday?"

"Erm...hold on, let me check..." Seung Hyun said, I waited for him for a while and he came back, "Hyung, you're free this Saturday. There's no schedule."

"Ok, kamsahabnida, Seung Hyun ah."

"Ne~hyung." Seung Hyun bid goodbye and I ended the call. I walked out of my room and went back to Jae Suk hyung's room.

"Hyung, I'm free this Saturday..." I stopped talking for a while as I saw Jae Suk hyung is sleeping soundly on his bed. I looked at him quietly for a while and just sat down at the chair beside his bed.

"Hyung...why did this happened to you? I really wished that I'm the one who is having leukaemia right now instead of you, I really don't want to see you suffer like this..." I thought about that as I stare at him.

"Hyung, please don't leave me?" I said as I looked at him.

Hey guys! Long time no update!😅😅😅 Erm...I know this chapter is kind of short, but this is because I'm really lacking out of ideas right now and...this is what I could only write in this chapter...so, mianhae guys.😅😅😅

Anyways, I just wanna inform you guys that this story is going to end in another few more chapter! So, yay or no?😅😂 So the next chapter might be about the trip...I still can't decide when to write that chapter because...the amount of my homework is like a huge mountain right now😅😅😅ok so...please wait patiently...ok? Kamsahabnida!