Ch. 4: The Key

(A/N: SHORT SHORT SHORT CHAPTER FOR DRAMTIC AFFECT

*Niall's POV* (A/N: WHERE YA BEEN, FOOL?!)

  I looked up at the ceiling fan as it spun.

   Yep, this is what my life has come to. 

   Okay, so, I haven't been particularly happy since Liam and Jamie got together. I had been trying to come up with a plan to get her back just before he swooped in and took her from beneath my nose. It honestly infuriated me. I know, the fans may think that they are perfect for each other because they are so alike, but that's why we're perfect for each other.

   The saying opposites attract? I don't believe in that. Relationships need to have things in common as well as things that are nothing alike. That's exactly like me and Jamie.

  ~I drink, Jamie doesn't; neither does Liam.

 ~I love heights; Jamie doesn't, neither does Liam.

~Liam takes things serious when you can make it fun, I make it fun.

~Jamie and I eat the same amount of food if we want too

~We have the same movie tastes, Liam just likes Toy Story.

   That's just a few things. Like, when the heights come around, Liam is scared too, he wouldn't be able to hold her and calm her down like I could. Me drinking, I get that's what got me staring at this ceiling fan in the first place, but Jamie respected my enjoyment as long as I didn't go overboard.

   So now I'm here, running my past relationship through my mind. Great.

   I look on my bedside table. It had pictures of Jamie and I on it, in frames, laying around. It has a keychain which has the Snapback she got me as well. But then I saw something I forgot about-

   The key to Jamie's flat.