Ch 6: Angry Jamie

*Jamie's POV*

   My eyes fluttered open as I woke up. I didn't mean to fall asleep last night, I guess I just did as I was going through my flat again.

   I felt arms around my waist and I could feel someone's breath hitting my neck as they slept. I looked down at the arms, and let me tell you, their not Liam's nor are they Louis'.

   "AHHHH!" I screamed, flailing around in the bed. The person jolted awake and screamed as well.

   "AH!" the unmistakable Irish accent yelled. I shot out of the bed and turned to face Niall. He looked around frantically before looking at me again. When he realized what had happened, his face went pale.

   "What. Are. You. Doing?" I seethed. He chuckled darkly, his scared expression turning into a smirk.

   "I just came to visit you, what's so wrong about that?"

   "Um, let's see, shall we? You came in uninvited and then slept in my bed?"

   "Hey, you just got closer to me!" He held up his hands in defense.

   "How did you even get here?!" I exclaimed while tugging on my hair. He held up a key to my flat which was on a chain.

   "You forgot to take it back." He shrugged, putting it in his lap.

   "Oh, and I guess you were coming to return it, eh?" I said sarcastically. His smirk just grew and he threw his head back, laughing.

   "You and I both know that is not the case, don't we Jamie?"

   "Well, I don't know, do we both know that? I don't see a reason why you would be here otherwise." I put my hands on my hips as I glared down at him.

   "Look, Jamie," his expression softened into the look he had almost always had when we were dating. "We really need to talk. I didn't want our relationship to end like it had."

   He gently grabbed my by the wrist and pulled me onto the edge of the bed. I yanked it out of his grasp and he made no move to grab it again, probably knowing he is my least favorite person in the world.

   "Well, how did you want it to end, Niall? How could it have ended any other way after what you did?" I felt tears well up in my eyes from remembering that night and it's events all over again.

   "Jamie, I was drunk. Drunk!" Niall explained, grabbing for my hand. I shied it away, putting it in my lap. He sighed and looked down at his own hands. "If I could go back and change what happened, I would have. Jamie, it kills me to see you hurt, but what hurt even more was seeing you happy with someone other than me."

   "Niall..." I trailed off. I knew how that felt. I don't know how, exactly, but I did.

   "Look, I know you hate me, and it's understandable in your situation, but can we start all over again?" he pleaded. I shook my head frantically.

   "Niall, I will never be able to get that image out of my head. The guy I loved, kissing another girl. It-It hurts, Niall." A tear rolled down my cheek and Niall wiped it away with his thumb before pulling me into a hug.

   "I know, I know princess. And I am so, so sorry. I didn't mean any of it." He stroked my hair soothingly. I almost relaxed before I remembered who it was and what he had done to me.

   "No." I wiggled out of his grasp, leaving him sitting there with a sad look on his face. "Niall, no. This isn't how you fix things. That would have been a great apology if it hadn't been for you coming into my apartment and then me waking up to you being here. You clearly know I do not want to see you! Not after what you did to me!"

   "Look, Jamie, I know you hate me-"

   "So why do you keep trying!?" I cut him short. He groaned and ran his hand through his hair. He suddenly looked back up at me, his eyes flickering between my eyes and my lips.

   Before I could even say anything, Niall had grabbed the back of my head and crashed his lips onto mine, releasing a familiar spark.