Ch. 9: Zayn's Words of Wisdom

*Jamie's POV*

   Niall left my flat and I broke down. How could I do such a thing to Liam? I know what it is like to be cheated on, why would I ever put anyone else through that?

   I pull out my phone and find his contact name. Going to messages, I invite him over.

   From: James <3
   To: LiamJames <3

   Hey, wanna come watch some movies at my flat tonight?

   I waited a couple of minutes before he replied.

   From: LiamJames <3
   To: James <3

   Love to! Are we getting food in this deal? ;)

   From: James <3
   To: LiamJames <3

   Is there any other way? I'll order from Mario's Pizzeria! ;)

   I laughed as I sent the message, lifting my spirits immensely.

   From: LiamJames <3
   To: James

   Got it! Cheese, sausage?

   From: James <3
   To: LiamJames <3

   Sounds great! come over at four?

   From: LiamJames <3
   To: James <3

   How many movies are we watching, woman?! I thought you said night! :)))))))))

   From: James <3
   To: LiamJames <3

   Shush it! Unless you don't wanna be near me for that long. 

   From: LiamJames <3
   To: James <3

   Four it is! See ya then.

   I didn't bother responding, knowing I'd see him in a few hours anyways. I grabbed some ripped jeans, a Mickey Mouse shirt and some grey TOMS.

   I had realized that Niall had left his jacket and shoes at my house, so I was planning on putting them on his doorstep, which is why I had m shoes on.

   I got into my rental car quickly. I plan on going car shopping some time soon to get my own, but this works for now. I drove to Niall's flat quickly, seeing as it's not far from mine.

   I walked up to the doorstep, putting the clothes down. I knocked on the door and turned to walk away, at least he knows they are there. I heard the door open, but I kept walking.

   "Jamie?" That isn't Niall.

   I turned on my heel to see Zayn leaning out the doorway to Niall's flat, looking at the bundle of clothes questionably. I sighed and walked back up to him.

    "Yes?"

    "Why do you have Niall's clothes?" he asked me, still looking confused.

   'Come on, come up with a lie, Jamie!'

    "If I do remember, we did date at one point?" I sassed him. 'That went better than I thought it would.'

   "And he left his favorite jacket and his shoes at your house?" Zayn stepped forward, crossing his arms in front of his chest, staring me down. I shrugged.