Ch. 10: Movie Night with Liam

*Jamie's POV*

   I got back to my flat at 3:20. Only 40 minutes till Liam gets here for a movie night.

  I walked over to my movie collection, pulling them all out to see what we had. 'The Avengers', 'Captain America', 'The Amazing Spiderman',  'Iron Man', 'The Incredible Hulk.' It looks like we're doing a Marvel marathon.

  Knocking came at the door as I was still looking through the movies.

  "Who is it?" I called, not wanting to get up.

  "Peter Pan! Who do you think?" Liam's voice came through the door.

  "It's open, Peter!" I called back. The door opened and Liam walked in, wearing jeans and a T-Shirt. He came over and kissed my cheek, looking over my shoulder at the movies.

   "You in the mood for Marvel, I see?" he question. I nodded enthusiastically in response. He chuckled and took off his shoes before laying across the couch. I got up from the floor, putting the first movie in. Once the main menu to 'The Amazing Spiderman' had shown on the screen, I got up and went over to the couch, sitting on Liam's lap.

   "When will pizza be here?" Liam asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled his head into my neck.

   "Hmm..." I looked at my watch, 4:10. "It should be in five minutes."

   "Ugh, it better. Food was in this deal, you know!" he joked. I rolled my eyes and slapped his chest playfully. He pulled me down so I was laying across his chest when the movie started.

   The doorbell rang and I got up from my comfortable position to go get the pizza. I tipped the boy, who looked to be about 16 and took it into the living room.

   "What's that?" Liam pointed to a sheet of paper on top of the pizza boxes. I shrugged as I put the change on the table behind us.

   "Probably the receipt. You can check."

  "More like the delivery guy's number," he scoffed.

   "No way! Let me see!" I laughed. I came up behind him and took the piece of paper from his hands. Sure enough, there was a number there. I let out another bubble of laughter and pulled out my phone.

   "You're going to call him?!" Liam exclaimed. I looked at him like he was crazy.

   "This is great prank calling material, Liam!" I laughed. He laughed along with me and motioned me to continue.

   Ring

  Ring

   Ri-

   "Hello?"

   "HI! I believe that you just dropped a pizza off at my place?" I said with a fake cheery voice.

   "Ah! The hot brunette?"

   "Sure! Anyways, I'm guessing you gave me the number just to try to get something out of it, so I need to know a little bit about you! How old are you?"

   "I'm 15."

  "Well, this has been a lovely conversation. Goodbye!" I hung up the call.

    Liam and I started laughing after it ended.

   "I have no worries of you cheating on me with him!" he chuckled. A pang of guilt hit my chest like I had run into a brink wall at full speed.

   "Erm, yeah. Movie?" I tried to change the subject. Liam nodded and pressed play on the movie, starting on the pizzas.

   We were about a third of the way through the movie and that same sentence kept running through my head.

    'I have no worries of you cheating on me...'

    The guilt was eating away at me as Liam laughed at the screen in front of us. I made occasional remarks about the movie so he didn't suspect anything, but I was still distracted by  those 9 words. It honestly made me want to puke, thinking about how much faith Liam had in me when I was so unloyal this morning.

   "I kissed Niall!" I blurted out halfway through the movie. I slapped my hand over my mouth in shock. I didn't mean to blurt that out. 

   Liam looked at me with eyebrows raised. He paused the movie and turned towards me.

   "What?"

   I lowered my hand and sighed.

   "I kissed Niall."

   "Erm, yeah? You guys dated, for a long time. Like, three months." Liam shrugged. I shook my head.

   "No, like, this morning."

     His face went blank and I buried my face in my hands.

   "I'm sorry!" I sobbed. Liam's arms wrapped around me, surprising me.

    "Did it mean anything? Was it a spur of the moment thing?" he asked me softly. I nodded my head furiously.

    "I'm sorry! I'm so unfaithful! I promise I didn't mean for it to happen! I-"

     I was cut off by Liam pressing his lips to mine in a gentle kiss. He pulled back slowly and looked at my eyes.

    "It's fine, as long as you don't get mad at me."

    "Why would I be mad at you?"

    "I've been in contact with my ex- Danielle. The entire 4 months you were on tour."