Tsurugi Kyousuke

Denise_Is_Awesome

I'm so sorry if I made you wait.. (._.)

But it's here now.

I'm excited though.. Writing Tsurugi's \(*w*)/.. He's my favourite character.. hohohoo

!Caution: Major OOC!

Heads up! Tsurugi is at the legal age to drive and own a car in this one shot.

- - - - - - - - -
I do not own Inazuma Eleven series, Level-5 do.

[F/N]= First Name

[L/N]= Last Name

[E/C]= Eye Colour

[H/C]= Hair Colour

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(2016:Edition)

Her Honesty

'From the distance, She is the one I'll noticed first. She would waved at me if we ever clashed each other in the hallway and I would usually respond... I don't care what people thought of us... I really liked her now... But, I don't know if she sees me the same way', Tsurugi Kyousuke thought.

"Kyousuke, Do you want to accompany me at the library?", She offered.

He tried to keep his reaction maintain without freaking out or got too excited.

"Sure. I also got some work to do ", He said coolly.

He followed you to the library with this work in his hands and found a seat for you two to study.

Just both of you, no one is disturbing.

Tsurugi liked to spend his time with you even if it's just accompanying.

He couldn't help it but to stared at you, doing your works.

He could feel his stomach is twisting and butterflies escaping. He can also feel his heartbeat in his throat and hardly breathing.

He quietly cough and tries his best to get his breathing rhythm back.

"Kyousuke, are you okay?", You noticed.

"Huh? Yeah. Yeah. I'm fine", He immediately looked to his book and wrote things.

"Are you sure?", He nodded and smiled.

You went back to focus your works.

'That was a close one', He sighed. 'Alright, Kyousuke. Stop acting and be yourself with her. You'll freak her out', He thought and mentally punched himself.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

"Gosh, I feel like an idiot", He covered his face with his pillow.

Then, He started to text his friend, Tenma.

Him: Tenma.. I want to ask you something.

Tenma: What is it, Tsurugi?

Him: What do you do if you liked a girl so much that your stomach started to twist.

Tenma: Are you really that in love with 'this girl'?

Him: You can say that..... But, I really do.. I feel like I fell from the tallest skyscraper in the world.

Tenma: Wow, you really do 'love' her, huh?

Him: TENMA!

Tenma: Whhatt? It's the truth, Tsurugi. You fell in love with her.

Him: I don't know. The feelings just burst in and I don't know what to do...