Fudou Akio

ProudMaidOtaku

This is the last request for ProudMaidOtaku. Thank you for requesting and enjoy the one-shot. (Even if it's not queued)

!!!!!CAUTIONS: Bad language!!!!! Beware! You've been warned.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - -

Inazuma Eleven Series characters does not belong to me. It belongs to Level-5 and only Level-5.

[F/N] = First Name

[L/N] = Last Name

[E/C] = Eye Colour

[H/C] = Hair Colour

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(2016:Edition)

My Partner In Crime.

You pushed your hipster glasses to the back while adjusting it.

You looked at Fudou who has his feet on the desk and book on his face.

"Akio!", You yelled, making him surprised and eventually fell down with the chair and the book.

"What?!",

"This is why you never pass all your tests!", You scolded him.

"At least I got an excellent mark at exams", He stuck his tongue at you while getting up and dusted his cloth.

"At least, change for a bit. I've known you since what? Kindergarten", You placed your hands on your hips.

He looked at you boringly.

You sighed and sat back to the chair, "Just help me with this, will you?". You pointed at the question.

He took a peak at the question.

"That's easy, [F/N]. Aren't you paying attention during the lesson? Even I got full mark for this",

"Just help me!",

"She thought she was a smart-ass but she's actually not", He mumbled to himself, loud enough for you to heard it but you ignored it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You support your head with your hand, tapping the pen on the table, creating a rhythm.

"[L/N]-san, please stop it. You're annoying the other students",

"Your existence annoyed the hell out of me, sir", You rolled your eyes at your teacher.

"I shall not have this kind of behavior, Young lady! To the detention room!", He yelled at you and got sent to the detention room.

When you got there, Akio was already there.

"Akio. What makes they sent you here?",

"I talk back at a teacher. They got pissed and sent me here? How about you?",

"Same", You sat beside him.

Then, a teacher came to the detention room.

"Do whatever you want to do. Just don't make trouble", He adjusted his glasses and then, do his work.

"This sucks",

"I don't care. As long as I'm with you then. I'm okay with it", Fudou said.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  --  - -- -  - - -
Ohoooo!