Go! Kazemaru Ichirouta

This is requested by and dedicated to Ishi_Foodies14 :).

Enjoy this story my friend. Hope you'll like it :)

More Kazemaru~~~

I do not own Inazuma Eleven series, Level-5 do.

[F/N]= First Name

[L/N]= Last Name

[E/C]= Eye Colour

[H/C]= Hair Colour

--------------------------
(2016:Edition)

Love you, Dear

For these pass few days, You and your husband fought.

You decided to live at your friends house for a clear mind.

"Thank you, Jillies. For letting me stay here with you and your husband. I couldn't ask anything more from you", She holded your hands.

"Don't worry, [F/N]cchi. You can stay here as long as you want. Just to get him out from your mind for once", She softly said to you, wiping your tears from falling. "You can stay in the guest room where your bags are, okay?", You nodded, wiping off your tears again.

"Jillies.... Thank you for helping me. I supposed I owe you", You said, before she lets you to the guest room. She opens the guest room and let you in.

"Is there anything you want before I go?", She asked you, worrying about how are you going to be when she's away for a while.

"It's okay. You don't have to. I just need some time alone", You answer with a force depress smile. She gave you a smile before she left you.

You lay down on the bed, bearing your face on the pillow, crying silently. Thinking about how your husband and you will reunite as one again. You cry yourself to sleep.

An hour just pass by.

Your friend had woken you up for dinner. You agreed to have dinner with them as in Jillies and her husband. She leads you the dinning room where there's foods already prepared.

You noticed her husband wasn't there, curiousity forced you to ask Jillies where he is.

"He's working. He'll come home soon", She smiled at you, offering you to eat with her.

A month has pass. (Still worrying about your husband).

You bite your nails, waiting for your husband to text you and you wait for nothing.

Then, you decided to brushed him off your mind and went out to the living room and found Jillies and her husband.

"[F/N]cchi!", Jillies gets up and worriedly walks to you. "You okay?",

You weakly smile at her and said you wanted to go for a walk alone. Her husband stop Jillies from stopping you from walking alone.

"Give her some time to think openly, Jill", Jillies agreed and let you go..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

For hours, you have been outside. You never felt so free in life as if you're a wild bird.

But then, you remembered him...

"Ichirouta-kun", Tears began to filled your eyes and eventually slipped from your eyes.

Those tears tell how much you misses him.

"[F/N]", You thought you heard voices so you ignored it.

"[F/N], Look at me, dear", A hand lifted your head up and you saw..... that made you happy again.

"Ichirouta-kun", You hugs him and began to sob on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry! I should've listen to you!",

"It's okay, dear. I forgive you", He hugs you back.

"I shouldn't have yelled at you",

You sob with a hiccup.

"I didn't mean that..... I truly love you, dear",

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Author's Note

Yes!

For the first time in forever~
I FINALLY UPDATE THIS BOOK!!!
FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 2 YEARS! AHAHAHAHA!!!

I'M SO SORRY TO KEEP YOU GUYS WAITING...

So, just wanted to update something.

Starting now I'll be taking requests (YAY!!)
I've been listing down all the requests through out those years up until now.

It's a lot..... A LOT of requests.... that I had to do ._."" Haiyaa...

But, It's okay... I'll try my best to keep up.... hopefully I can finish all of them...

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT AND BEING A LOYAL READER... I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU GUYS FOR BEING AS LOYAL AS AN OREO COOKIE WITH IT'S FILLING. ♡♡♡

- Jillies (2016)