Kiyama Hiroto X OC

PrincessFanFiction2

Quick Reminder: I will not take any Character X OC request anymore due to the fear of OC being OOC. Thank for your understanding.

!!!!!Cautions: Beware. Bad Languages!!!!! You have been warned.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Inazuma Eleven Character only belongs to Level-5. I DO NOT own them.

OC belongs to PrincessFanFiction2

Name: Kisaki Miyuki
OC Characteristics

Lob Black Hair with golden highlights.
Golden eyes.

Bad ass.
Sporty.
Really good at Soccer.
Had an older brother.

I'll try to make all of this information make sense in the story and hopefully I get the character right.

I'm excited how it'll turn out.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(2016:Edition)

Think you can?.

I am good at everything...

Anything you can do..

Basically, I can do it better.

No one can do everything as perfect as me until that boy came.

"Kiyama Hiroto", Miyuki hissed his name as he appeared by the door.

"Ahh.. Kisaki-chan. Ohayo", He smiled at her.

Miyuki rolled your eyes from him.

"Don't be all polite and all, Kiyama. I wouldn't appreciate it", She growled as if he's greet was a venom.

"Why is that? I was just being extra friendly with you today", His annoying smile made her wanted to puke.

"Stop taking my fame, Kiyama. I can do everything and anything. You don't copy",

"Oh... I can do copy, Kisaki-chan. I can do it as perfect as the original person does", He tried to mock you.

"You're a fake, then?",

"I don't call myself a fake but I would liked to be called as the 'perfectionist' of everything", He just loved to pissed Miyuki out.

"I'll beat you, Kiyama",

"Good luck with that, Miyuki-chan~", That seriously hits Miyuki. Her anger is raging from the inside. If look can immediately murder, Hiroto would be dead by now.

She charged at him and tried to punch him but he quickly dodged her hits and pulled her arm that has passed him and the other hand on her back pushing her closer to him.

"What do you think you're doing? Miyuki", Then, out of the blue he leaned to kiss her. She tried to break free but his grip was too strong.

Damn it!

He let go of her and the kiss. Miyuki wiped her mouth and glared at him.

"Think you can beat me, Miyuki-chan? Try to think again about what just happened. See you, Miyuki-chan~", He smirked lustfully before walking away.

Leaving Kisaki Miyuki there, thinking, "What the hell did he just do?".

She touched her lips.

"Shit!",

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

._.''''' Oh mai god...... I didn't just do a...... Oh my god.....   TToTT