Kazemaru Ichirouta

This is requested by and dedicated to A friend of mine :).

Enjoy this story my friend. Hope you'll like it :)

More Kazemaru~~~

I do not own Inazuma Eleven series Level-5 do.

[F/N]= First Name

[L/N]= Last Name

[E/C]= Eye Colour

[H/C]= Hair Colour

-------------------------------
(2014:Edition) (Edited)

Feelings For Her

'It's beautiful how her [H/C] locks always flew through the blowing wind.

How charming it is to have such a beautiful shining [E/C] eyes whenever she's under the sunlight.

She's like an angel who cast a spell on me,

And now I think I completely fell into her spell',

"Ne.. Jillies.. How to you confess your love to the person you always loved?", The teal male asked while he was laying down under the tree shades.

"Ah.. Hmmm... Just say what you wanna say to the person you loved. Like 'You see I've been in love with you eversince then' or 'We don't know each other well but I think I liked you a lot' and so", She reply in confident.

"What if she confess to you?",

"Well.. Just say something and if it's a yes kiss her.. If it's a No, You owe her an apologie",

"Have you tried before?",

"Ahhh.... That don't ask. Tried or not it dosen't matter.. Is there someone you like? Ichirautacchi",

"Nahhh... I'm just asking", He blush and quickly look away.

"As if I don't know. Who's the lucky girl? Is she someone I know?",

"You might know this person. Very well", He was embarrassed.

"You mean [F/N]cchi?", His face got redder than before.

"I knew it!! You liked [F/N]cchi!!", She said loudly but not too loud.

"SHHHHH!!! You wanna get me killed!", He cover her mouth with his hand.

"Awww... Come on I know her ever since I was a kid.. How worse it could be. She might like you too, know?", She made a kitty face like this ---->  (^w^)/

"She got a lot admires. I can't just go. 'Hye [F/N], I like you can we go out?' thing!"

"No worries. I'll help cha out. Ja~", She smiles and left.

"Wait! Jillies!! I havn't done talking!", She wasn't there anymore so he can't countinue.

'Ahhh.. That girl.. Now I'm dead being reject', He lays down.

"Ne.. Ichi, Where's Jillies-chan? Have you seen here around?", His crush came by and sat next to him.

"She just left a minute ago", He answered.

"Well.... Can I ask something?", You said.

"What is it?", You looked away and too embarrassed to look at him.

"D-Do you have any girlfriend? I-If not can I be one?", You turned your face opposite side so he wouldn't see your red face.

"Yes. I do. She's right here beside me. Telling me that she actually likes me", He sits up.

You turned to face him and see his face all red as you (You just don't realise how red is yours)

You laugh.

"What's so funny?", He question your action.

"Y-Y-Your face s-so r-red! HAHahahaha", Your stomach started to hurt a little from the laugh.

"You should see your face, Lil. Miss. Fairy", He gave you a little kiss on your dry lips from laughing.

"Waaaa.....", You stopped laughing and in process what just happen.

"Y-You kissed me!", You weren't expecting that to happen.

"Ne. Ichirautacchi, I got this", Jillies was surprise and try to figure out what happen.

"Oh.. Congratulation on your relationship here I got you a present that you two could share", She gave them the big box of chocolate and a beautiful purely red rose.

"Ano.... Gonna run. See ya", She walks away awkwardly.

"Na.. Jillies-chan!", You called.

She stopped and turn around, "Yes, [F/N]cchi?".

"Thanks for this chocolate. It's taste great",

"Yeahh... Maybe It's all from Ichirautacchi and his Feelings For Her made that chocolate taste more taster", She winked and left.

-----------------------------------

Is it nice? or not? or just.......

Its 10:25pm now...

Its late and yeahhhhhhhhhhh... Tired.. I wanna continue~~~ But too tired.... NAZE!!

-Jillies XX